Le Tour De France

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
geldman
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
Location: Almere, Netherlands
Contact:

Le Tour De France

Post by geldman »

Menchov wins today ''Le tour''! :D
User avatar
CSI
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Post by CSI »

Kjell Carlström was second on 8th stage. :D

That is highest standing ever for a Finn on a stage of Tour de France. 8O
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

Landis was left behind :roll: what a stage today 8) All can be decided in the time trial between Sastre, Pereiro and Kloden
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Le Tour De France

Post by Fons »

geldman wrote:Menchov wins today ''Le tour''! :D
I've heared he went out of the tour today...
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

Then it was a joke ;)
He's still in the game and Rabodriver Rasmussen won today :D
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

what a strange tour this year!everyone can win now!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

By now two Spanish on the top!!!! I think everything will be decided today
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

I can watch every kind of sport almost, except cycling :roll: It's so boring, I don't know, it isn't exciting at all or something..
I don't know anything about it, only Lance Armstrong that's it
Oh yes and Ive heard once from Kjell Carlström don't ask me why 8O
Rasmussen too i thought
Well what ever, this kind of sport just fails to interest me 8)
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Neihter I like to watch cycling, I only keep watching untill the end if they have less than 10 km to drive.
But even then I am quite interested in other channels on TV :P
User avatar
CSI
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Tampere, Finland

Post by CSI »

turtle wrote:I can watch every kind of sport almost, except cycling :roll:
It's so boring, I don't know, it isn't exciting at all or something..
I can't watch tennis...too boring. (And that "show wrestling", RAW I don't even consider to be a sport)
I would watch cycling from TV, but I'm not paying for any channels - so I can only read results or see little of it in the news nowdays :(
Oh yes and Ive heard once from Kjell Carlström don't ask me why 8O

WOW! You have heard about him. That is amazing!
Well what ever, this kind of sport just fails to interest me 8)

Not totally. You wrote here about it :P
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

LANDIS!!great what he has done today!
never seen smtg like this in the modern cycling after a great crisis in wich he has lost 1min/km
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

milanocapitale wrote:LANDIS!!great what he has done today!
never seen smtg like this in the modern cycling after a great crisis in wich he has lost 1min/km
Terrific exhibition!!! Great!
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

So another American Wins the France Tour! :o
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

Oh
Is the tour already done? :roll: That's quick :)

and @ CSI

1. Tennis i can watch, but wrestling indeed, nooo, or boxing :?
2. Yea I've heard about Carlström 8O and not even about the winner Landis, never heard about that guy :P But probably I've heard of that Finn because it's the only Finn there, and that catched my eyes or something :roll: At least when it ís the only Finn, than that was it, and otherwise i don't know why :P
3. Yep, you're right 8)
User avatar
ZoneTripper
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:53 pm
Location: Kuopio, Finland
Contact:

Post by ZoneTripper »

Landis gives positive drugs test :(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 221122.stm

Sad year for TdF.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”