DAVID & KATY wrote:100 X 5€ =500€
100 X 10€ = 1000€
50 X 20 €= 1000€
TOTAL= 2500€
Both CORRECT!
Nice guessing. Two points for you.
Now it's someone else's time to post a picture. I have many left in archieves, but I haven't written down how much money they have. Maybe I could try to guess the right amount even myself.
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
JiiPee72 has guessed both correctly. All fivers in that pile are new and half of the notes in the tenner pile are also new (but mixed), but it didn't fool him.
Very nice that also other users have these photos. The one avij posted is pretty exotic. Not the first place I would put my pile of notes on.
My guess is 5600€ (200 100 and 120 )
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
I didn't even notice at first, but there's some under the pile?
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).