Avatar of the Month - September 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month September 2006? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:07 pm

alex77r
2
4%
irene.fr
1
2%
Titloup76
3
5%
Jodijo
5
9%
peter_at
19
33%
Jou-Anna73
10
18%
FVS
2
4%
Elmo
6
11%
ART
2
4%
FatEric
7
12%
 
Total votes: 57

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - September 2006

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) alex77r - Avatar of the Month, August 2006
Image

2) irene.fr
Image

4) Titloup76
Image

5) Jodijo
Image

6) peter_at
Image

7) Jou-Anna73
Image

8) FVS
Image

9) Elmo
Image

10) ART
Image

11) FatEric
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

I voted Jou-Anna73 :wink:
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
FatEric
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Neerpelt (Belgium)

Post by FatEric »

Because I nominated Elmo last time, I gave him my vote.

(I'm not voting for my own avatar because i think it is lame)
User avatar
nickzy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Rotterdam (The Netherlands)

Post by nickzy »

i voted for Titloup76 :wink:
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

I want to nominate Ispero

Image
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

I voted for peter_at because I like comics...

And I nominate Avij

Image...

... because, I hope that by doing this, I will get some specific EBT-advantages... :wink:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

N0W1K wrote:I want to nominate Ispero

Image
Me too.
User avatar
ispero
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1264
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:11 am
Location: León (Spain)

Post by ispero »

I vote for peter_at
I want to nominate hafla
Image

Thank you for your nominations
User avatar
ccomas
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Barcelona (SPAIN)

Post by ccomas »

Hello:
I vote for "peter_at"
And i nominate "ispero"


Image
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

I voted for Jou-Anna73 - as I had also nominated this avatar last month.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

Ispero - 4 nominations from N0W1K, Zé da Silva, ccomas, el cerdito tutti
Image

Avij - 1 nomination from Phaseolus
Image

hafla - 1 nomination from ispero
Image
Last edited by Donald on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

. :oops:
User avatar
el cerdito tutti
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Badalona

Post by el cerdito tutti »

I nominate "ispero"
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

Jodijo's looks great!

I think Elmo's should point towards the forum instead of away from it:

Before: Image After: Image
User avatar
WOLFINAS
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: TERRASSA

Post by WOLFINAS »

I Voted fateric. may I submit also my vote for ispero?

It looks great!
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”