Trichet signature

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: Trichet signature

Post by magpie »

Fjon wrote::note-500: X R007/8/9/11
Today I got a :note-500: X R010
User avatar
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich

Post by jack_isidore »

in the list on page one the :note-100: f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
User avatar
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria

Post by klapotec »

jack_isidore wrote:in the list on page one the :note-100: f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
N**03 are Trichet too? I've only seen F002 N**04 Trichet :note-100: till now, but I haven't watched them too closely, only the latter caught my eye.
User avatar
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: Spenge.HF.OWL.NRW.DE.EU
Contact:

Post by wisi »

hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
User avatar
klapotec
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria

Post by klapotec »

wisi wrote:hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
Only the :note-10:, all the other values haven't gone to such high serial numbers yet (they're separate for each value).
User avatar
leofer40
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2453
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:38 am
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Contact:

Post by leofer40 »

I already got 2 :note-20: U012 / M38* bills, Trichet
User avatar
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich

Post by jack_isidore »

klapotec wrote:
jack_isidore wrote:in the list on page one the :note-100: f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
N**03 are Trichet too? I've only seen F002 N**04 Trichet :note-100: till now, but I haven't watched them too closely, only the latter caught my eye.
yes, i've had a few. but most of the :note-100: trichets start with n**04. i suppose, that the oesterreichische nationalbank simply started with the trichets where they stopped producing the old duisenberg-notes.
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

The pooling notes 5eu F005 Trichet serienumers start with:
N38
N39
N45
N46
N53
N58
N59

So bit strange that there are so many different once I think.
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Ralf wrote:The pooling notes 5eu F005 Trichet serienumers start with:
N38
N39
N45
N46
N53
N58
N59

So bit strange that there are so many different once I think.

On Austrian notes you have to take a look at numbers 3, 4 and 5.
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

wisi wrote:hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
5€ from N**07? or N**08
10€ from N**0921
100€ from N**03?
500€ from N**015
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Post by ErGo »

jack_isidore wrote:yes, i've had a few. but most of the :note-100: trichets start with n**04. i suppose, that the oesterreichische nationalbank simply started with the trichets where they stopped producing the old duisenberg-notes.
I have some :note-100: F002 notes with Trichet-signature too and most starts with **4**, four with **039, and the lowest one starts here with number **03899*****!
User avatar
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich

Post by jack_isidore »

i`ve got my first :note-50: j031** note.

is such one already registrated?
thomas
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:24 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

Post by thomas »

ErGo wrote:and the lowest one starts here with number **03899*****!
Or even **03888, and if entries at http://www.eurotracer.net/statistics/no ... ?qid=32888 are correct, the border line might be between **03884 and **03888
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

The first post needs an update I think....

not even all new Trichet signature shortcodes are mentioned....
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

I have here a 5€ Trichet N..0760 F005
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”