Hey, they are northern lights (aurora borealis). A totally natural phenomenon.Wouter1 wrote:bhoeyb, what is that? Some wizardry fire?
The Avatar History Page
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Well, 12 will be qualified, 10 can go. I have to figure out how to find the 10 lucky ones. Maybe by number of votes in the month they won, maybe by total number of votes. Should BogPoet get a chance? He got the most votes in total, but he never won. Maybe I should start a thread about this and ask you for proposals. This could be in February.Gauss wrote:But do you have 12 slots for a poll? I thought there were only ten...Donald wrote:In April, after the April poll. Then we'll have 12 Avatars of the Month.
- Wouter1
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
- Location: Oegstgeest, NL
- Contact:
Do two polls of 6 = 12 months .Donald wrote:Well, 12 will be qualified, 10 can go. I have to figure out how to find the 10 lucky ones. Maybe by number of votes in the month they won, maybe by total number of votes. Should BogPoet get a chance? He got the most votes in total, but he never won. Maybe I should start a thread about this and ask you for proposals. This could be in February.Gauss wrote:But do you have 12 slots for a poll? I thought there were only ten...Donald wrote:In April, after the April poll. Then we'll have 12 Avatars of the Month.
Or do two polls of 10 >>> most point gatherers are entered.
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
- querty
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 999
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:22 pm
- Location: Opitter, Belgian Limburg, Belgium
And what are you going to do with the ones who changed their avatar, Donald?Donald wrote:Well, 12 will be qualified, 10 can go. I have to figure out how to find the 10 lucky ones. Maybe by number of votes in the month they won, maybe by total number of votes. Should BogPoet get a chance? He got the most votes in total, but he never won. Maybe I should start a thread about this and ask you for proposals. This could be in February.Gauss wrote:But do you have 12 slots for a poll? I thought there were only ten...Donald wrote:In April, after the April poll. Then we'll have 12 Avatars of the Month.
Ah, look at all the lonely Euronotes. Where do they all come from? (The Beatles, Eleanor Rigby)
Carpe Ico
Carpe Ico
I see 2 options:querty wrote:And what are you going to do with the ones who changed their avatar, Donald?
1) The Avatar of the Year will be limited to avatars which are in use in April 2004.
2) The Avatar of the Year will be determined among all the monthly winners as they are available in April 2004 (I hope that the avatar history page will provide most of these
- nodisch18
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
- Location: Sint-Oedenrode
- Contact:
Why were you thinking that...?Gauss wrote:Somehow I guessed that you would not stick with your cow for a very long time.
I asked someone to make a nice Christmas hat and some snow. I fits nice with the time of year!micro wrote:Good that you wrote it's a flame - it doesn't look like one at all
If it's a flame, how can the cap withstand the heat?
No it's made of pixels!bhoeyb wrote:It's made of asbestos??
BogPoet wrote:Why, are you going to start flaming the forum? I sincerely hope not

- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
BTW HNL you seem to be in Sinterklaas mood 
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
I like this concept of seasonal modifications to an avatar. Has anybody an idea how we can put this into the avatar contest? I want to stick to most of the rules, but I would like to allow for "moderate changes" or modifications of the avatars. What is a modification and what is a completely different avatar?!Pretfles! wrote:BTW HNL you seem to be in Sinterklaas mood
I judged that Vengaboys' Christmas avatar is completely new because it has color. Under technical aspects Vengaboys fundamentally changed his avatar, but the most essential elements of the picture are still the same. What is it that makes Vengaboys' Christmas avatar just a minor modification of his regular avatar?


