Scribbling on notes
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- Ralf
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7382
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
- Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
- Contact:
I got today a note where was written on in very big letters: www.hetverzet.nl Ban RFID! samen staan we sterk
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
It is amazing because I have seen this on a french advert for LPG (Liquified petroleum gas) :haemoglobin wrote:i`ve found a 5er that was folded before. after some testing i was able to fold this little frog

You can see the whole advert here :
http://static.flickr.com/97/229094097_e ... 0c.jpg?v=0
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
- Ralf
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7382
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
- Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
- Contact:
I got today a note where was written infront: www.infowars.com and the backside: www.prisonplanet.com (Wake up!)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- wass_er_laeufer
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 371
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:49 am
- Location: Salzburg
In October I got a note of which I thought it must be a hit, but it surprisingly was none!
Written on it was "eurobilltracker.com". Was this a EBT-TRacker and forgot to register the note or did it but not correctly?

I am looking for my "Hitpartner"! Please look everybody if himself/herself could have done it! AND: Please distribute this question with picture in all boards of different languages
Written on it was "eurobilltracker.com". Was this a EBT-TRacker and forgot to register the note or did it but not correctly?

I am looking for my "Hitpartner"! Please look everybody if himself/herself could have done it! AND: Please distribute this question with picture in all boards of different languages
- PEKU
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:01 am
- Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Is this what they call by Where's George a crazy-george?wass_er_laeufer wrote:In October I got a note of which I thought it must be a hit, but it surprisingly was none!![]()
Written on it was "eurobilltracker.com". Was this a EBT-TRacker and forgot to register the note or did it but not correctly?
A crazy-euro sound a bit silly
Posted on the Dutch forum
@wass_er_laeufer: That looks a bit like some notes I have written the URL on. But I'm pretty sure I have registered them all. O, what a waste of hit that would be. 
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
- wass_er_laeufer
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 371
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:49 am
- Location: Salzburg
wass_er_laeufer wrote:@Klazu: What does "pretty sure" mean for You? ... and what is the way You write "www"? ...
I am also sure I entered all of them, but the url really looke like the way I have written some ones, only this K is a lot different then mine. So I think it has never been my note.
The strange thing is that something like this happended at least 3 or 4 times before, not for me luckily, I 'only' got 3 notes with a tipical ans-dot on the note, but it wasn't a hit.
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Looks very much like my writing (80%), but I only www'ed two or three bills in the old days (2002) and I'm 100% sure I never ever www'ed before entering the note in EBT. I'm also sure I always have a dot as a point and not a short dash.wass_er_laeufer wrote:In October I got a note of which I thought it must be a hit, but it surprisingly was none!![]()
Written on it was "eurobilltracker.com". Was this a EBT-TRacker and forgot to register the note or did it but not correctly?
I am looking for my "Hitpartner"! Please look everybody if himself/herself could have done it! AND: Please distribute this question with picture in all boards of different languages




