The EBT-Pub ~ Come on in, have a drink and a chat...
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- pipocadoce
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am
- Location: Portugal-Alentejo
Can i take an natural orange juice, please?
Smile ;o) always 76
62
,4
,3
,1
,2
; 2
; 1
; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
-
Koen vde
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:41 pm
- Location: Antwerpen Quellinstraat
i just died an gone to beerheavenlazza wrote:Just come back from the beer suppliers...
For Dakkus and our Belgian customers:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
....
a fine selection you carry here , especially when i saw the heineken -shrugh- in the beginning
may i suggest to put on yer champagne list : veuve cliquot grande dame & bollinger . don't do the dom perignon its not worth the money ( it tastes like Heineken with bubbles
I like the smell of money in the morning
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
Unfortunately, I can't take orders at the moment as I don't have a price list yet
Incidentally, some rules for operations at the bar:
- no smoking at the bar!
- we don't sell alcopops or Budweiser (US version), so don't ask!
- food to be ordered at the separate counter
- no coins or cards accepted by way of payment - Euro bills only
Incidentally, some rules for operations at the bar:
- no smoking at the bar!
- we don't sell alcopops or Budweiser (US version), so don't ask!
- food to be ordered at the separate counter
- no coins or cards accepted by way of payment - Euro bills only
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Might I inquire, why the sole Finnish beer on the list must be the very worst one you can find here? Why do you sell the beer that is advertised as "good after sports" and as "having a very clear taste like the water of the fjeel creeks"? You know, the "beer"'s that good for sports precisely because it /is/ water from those fjell creeks. No malts included. Some hops can be found if you search for them long enough, but I still believe that the ingredients other than water in the beer are nothing but impurities that the brewery hasn't been able to wash off quite yet.
Please, include something decent in the list!
Some suggestions:
Finland:
Oat beer with a nice hint of honey.
Some rather crazy Finnish stuff, a gin'n'tonic be-alike, that is made through fermentation. Not very tasty, but indeed special.
The stuff a mainstream Finn drinks if he doesn't like his beer absolutely horrible.
Estonia:
Tasty basic lager beer.
I just thappen to like this stuff. The taste is quite far from being rocky, though.
Lithuania:
Latvia:
Poland:
The favourite beer of the deceased Polish pope! :)
Please, include something decent in the list!
Some suggestions:
Finland:
Oat beer with a nice hint of honey.
Some rather crazy Finnish stuff, a gin'n'tonic be-alike, that is made through fermentation. Not very tasty, but indeed special.Estonia:
I just thappen to like this stuff. The taste is quite far from being rocky, though.Lithuania:
Latvia:

Poland:
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- haemoglobin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
- Location: Oldenburg, Germany
- Contact:
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
YEP,EuroNederweert wrote:I think it would be a good idea if I can get some help in the kitchen. Is anybody interested?
I'll help you.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
This is what I made to apply for helping in the kitchen:

Here you are.

Here you are.
Last edited by eddydevries on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
Our beer supplier has a limited number of scandinavian beers available. I can only supply what is available... may I suggest you try some of the excellent British beers? Old Tom in particular is very pleasant at this time of year ("a beer to be sipped respectfully by a roaring fire").Dakkus wrote:Might I inquire, why the sole Finnish beer on the list must be the very worst one you can find here?
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Might be, but I am not a very big fan of beers from either country, so it is not precisely very relevant. (although they say that that Norwegian special brewery with prices starting from 4€ is good). I have once drank normal Norwegian beer and twice a normal Swedish beer. And they both sucked big time.lazza wrote:Our beer supplier has a limited number of scandinavian beers available.Dakkus wrote:Might I inquire, why the sole Finnish beer on the list must be the very worst one you can find here?
But you completely forgot to take into account my question for including Finnish, Baltic and Polish beers. Please answer also that.
</annoying nitpicking customer>
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- pipocadoce
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am
- Location: Portugal-Alentejo
Knock, knock...
can i take a drink

can i take a drink
Smile ;o) always 76
62
,4
,3
,1
,2
; 2
; 1
; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum

