2007 coins

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs »

Schaza wrote:I don't know what is the releasing situation in Finland.
Finland will definitely use the new common sides as from this year. Also note that the new country specific sides will be a little different: The mintmaster sign (M) will be replaced by the Rahapaja (mint) logo, and a small "FI" will be added to identify the country.

Christian
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fjon »

The Irish coins also have the new map. Very subtle, I hardly noticed.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

Fjon wrote:The Irish coins also have the new map. Very subtle, I hardly noticed.
But not found in circulation ?

I think the best way to recognize the new map is to look at Sweden. On the old coins it looks like a penis.
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fjon »

yli wrote:
Fjon wrote:The Irish coins also have the new map. Very subtle, I hardly noticed.
But not found in circulation ?

I think the best way to recognize the new map is to look at Sweden. On the old coins it looks like a penis.
Yep, true! :lol:
No, haven't seen them in circulation - this is from the BU set.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tabbs »

yli wrote:I think the best way to recognize the new map is to look at Sweden. On the old coins it looks like a penis.
Or look at Norway which did not even exist before 2007. :)

What I do not really like about the new designs is the new elevated background of the face value. Looks OK on the 10 and 50 cent coins, but the strictly circular shape does not go along well with the "indented circle" (Spanish flower) shape of the 20 ct piece.

Christian
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Hey, in the 15th century it was normal drawing Finland that way on the maps. But after modern measuring technology and airplanes were invented, drawing Finland the way it really is came to fashion.
Makes me wonder... Since it's soooo passé drawing Finland that way, HOW out can the designer of the new coinset be?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
hailtotheking
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by hailtotheking »

Deyan wrote:Slovenian € coins:

Can I somehow change 1 or 2 complete sets slovenian euro's
with someone??

Please send PM.

8) HTTK 8)
http://game.desert-operations.nl/?recru ... d=d29ybGQx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <== klik link en speel/Click and play
Akajoe
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Akajoe »

bhoeyb wrote:
aljazek wrote:Every coin is special in his way. I just love, that we have all coins different.
That's right. Slovenian €s have one of the best designs. Prepare yourself for the most boring Belgian Euro coins in the future :lol: . I'll import some next summer :twisted: :wink: .
bhoeyb, be proud of the fact we are the only country with 'shaking' euro coins. :wink:
Scotland the brave!
onkelolf
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by onkelolf »

wow, those coins are cute, i like them, not so boring like the "head" coins from benelux oder the germans...
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Akajoe wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:
aljazek wrote:Every coin is special in his way. I just love, that we have all coins different.
That's right. Slovenian €s have one of the best designs. Prepare yourself for the most boring Belgian Euro coins in the future :lol: . I'll import some next summer :twisted: :wink: .
bhoeyb, be proud of the fact we are the only country with 'shaking' euro coins. :wink:
Hmm? Badly manufactured 1€ and/or 2€ coins?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Nomen Nescio
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Nomen Nescio »

tabbs wrote:Finland will definitely use the new common sides as from this year. Also note that the new country specific sides will be a little different: The mintmaster sign (M) will be replaced by the Rahapaja (mint) logo, and a small "FI" will be added to identify the country.
And this is quite surprising, since it is a complete break off from Finnish tradition to remove the minmaster sign.
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by helloggs »

:flag-de: 2 € CC 'D' :D
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

helloggs wrote::flag-de: 2 € CC 'D' :D
Lucky you.....
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: 2007 coins

Post by eddydevries »

yli wrote:and can your help me to get all 2007 coins from 10 cents to 2 euros ?
Don't you want the 1-, 2- and 5-cent coins?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: 2007 coins

Post by tabbs »

eddydevries wrote: Don't you want the 1-, 2- and 5-cent coins?
Obviously I am not yli :wink: but in most cases the "copper" coins dated 2007 are the same as the ones made in previous years. The Europe map on the 1/2/5 ct pieces has not changed, and subtle changes such as the new "Fi" on coins from Finland do not really affect the overall look ...

Christian

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”