Various EBT statistics can be posted here
Moderators: Fons , Phaseolus
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:27 am
UPDATE: Since my last update I've got some new hits (D and F). So my score is going from 11 to 13 (if I'm not mistaken again).
My personel alfabet:
A B _
D E F _
H _ _ _
L M N O _ _ _
S T _ _
W _ _ _
13/26 eddydevries
(BTW: I have changed the links of the hits to the new form: now it's more surveyable in the "edit-field" when writing an update).
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651 Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
Post
by Irrer Ivan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 am
Update:
Z aventem
Makes now 12 of 26 ...
magpie
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286 Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:
Post
by magpie » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:34 am
update
A Almelo
B Bremen
C Cottbus
D Dortmund
E Essen
F Fulda
G Glücksburg
H Hooghalen
I
J
K Kempen
L Lappeenranta
M Mechelen
N Netphen
O
P Passau
Q
R Ravina
S Sappemeer
T
U Unna
V Vorselaar
W Willich
X
Y
Z Zolder
19/26
demontventoux
Euro-Master
Posts: 1233 Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Haaltert, Belgium
Post
by demontventoux » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:00 pm
Collecting euro-coins and want to swap with me? Check this topic!!
Latest coin update: 04/09/2017
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 pm
UPDATE: Due to a faker I had to remove the D from this list, but happily I got another hit with the "D", so I only have to change the link. So my score is stays at 13 (if I'm not mistaken again).
My personel alfabet:
A B _
D E F _
H _ _ _
L M N O _ _ _
S T _ _
W _ _ _
13/26 eddydevries
Last edited by
eddydevries on Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
nico13
Euro-Expert
Posts: 664 Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: Bagneux - FRANCE
Contact:
Post
by nico13 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:30 pm
Update
A B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
L M _
O P _
R S _ _
V _ _ _ _
Total : 9/26
nico13
De Slak
Euro-Master
Posts: 2018 Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Mechelen Belgium
Post
by De Slak » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:02 pm
De Slak wrote: _
B _
D _ _
G H _ _ _
L M N O _ _ _
S T _ _
W _ _ _
11/26
E
(new)
12/26
daniellez
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 886 Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:51 pm
Location: Bolsward, Netherlands
Post
by daniellez » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:23 am
Hi,
I scored a hit with a place starting with B. Here's the link:
http://eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=25886235
Could you please add it to my list?
Many thanks!
Progress is a comfortable disease - E.E. Cummings
teckenschnempo
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 397 Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Wiesbaden - Germany
Post
by teckenschnempo » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:12 am
Last edited by
teckenschnempo on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
nico13
Euro-Expert
Posts: 664 Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: Bagneux - FRANCE
Contact:
Post
by nico13 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:58 pm
Update
A B _ _ _ _
G _ _ _ _
L M _
O P _
R S _ _
V _ _ _ _
Total : 10/26
nico13
Klazu
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683 Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Post
by Klazu » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:24 pm
Sorry hoppa! I didn't need your help (Zaventem) to gain
letter Z!
I have now
24/26 which puts
me in the lead! I am only missing Q and X.
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
FCB4EVER
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 65 Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:32 pm
Post
by FCB4EVER » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:15 pm
Update:
I know also have the letter
O