Do you usually tell people you´re a E.B. Tracker?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Do you usually tell people you´re a E.B. Tracker?

All the time
9
11%
Only when I´ve trust
15
18%
Sometimes
36
44%
No, because others could think that I´m crazy
22
27%
 
Total votes: 82

User avatar
Thompson
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:20 pm
Location: Finland

Post by Thompson »

If it fits in the subject, I'll tell about EBT.. for example when talking about hobbys, I can mention that I'm EB-Tracker. And if friends seems interested asking "what is EBT?", I'll explain that to them and also I'll give an EBT internet address to them. :)
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

I told my wife, and she wanted a divorce :?

But than she agreed that I pay alimentation in €5 notes :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:

Post by diogocanilho »

Eriks wrote:I told my wife, and she wanted a divorce :?
But than she agreed that I pay alimentation in €5 notes :lol: :lol: :lol:
There´s allways a positive side in a divorce! 8)
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

Eriks wrote:I told my wife, and she wanted a divorce :?

But than she agreed that I pay alimentation in €5 notes :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

I don't tell people myself, but my wife takes great amusement out of telling people of my rather obsessive hobbies (EBT isn't the only one... :oops: )
User avatar
MacLord
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Portugal-Amadora-Damaia

Post by MacLord »

Do you usually tell people you´re a E.B. Tracker?

Yes, all the Time ;)

:flag-pt: EBT-PORTUGAL
User avatar
Bartjan
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:33 am

Post by Bartjan »

lazza wrote: I don't tell people myself, but my wife takes great amusement out of telling people of my rather obsessive hobbies (EBT isn't the only one... :oops: )
Looks familiar.....

Because it is quite easy to make fun of people collecting Euronumbers :P
User avatar
PdeJongh
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Made (near Breda), NL
Contact:

Post by PdeJongh »

Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er :twisted:
:flag-nl: :note-100: :note-500: My Stats :note-500: :note-100: :flag-nl:
:flag-nl:Last updated: 09 04 2007 :flag-nl:
Sort of retired from the EBT forum...
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

PdeJongh wrote:Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er :twisted:
YET



:lol:
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
PdeJongh
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Made (near Breda), NL
Contact:

Post by PdeJongh »

eddydevries wrote:
PdeJongh wrote:Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er :twisted:
YET



:lol:
Ow damn... what are you going to do? :twisted:
:flag-nl: :note-100: :note-500: My Stats :note-500: :note-100: :flag-nl:
:flag-nl:Last updated: 09 04 2007 :flag-nl:
Sort of retired from the EBT forum...
Euroblaster
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:34 am
Location: Haarlem

Post by Euroblaster »

no i don't :evil:
*******************
www.amnesty.nl
www.seashepherd.com
*******************
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Post by Jes »

TurboTim wrote:I tell it everybody, I also tell it to the people in the banks.
Why not ;)
What does the people in the bank say?
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
JaakkovB
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: Den Haag, The Netherlands

Post by JaakkovB »

It's not like :Hi i'm Jaakko, i like EBT. But when I'm in a coversation I'm not afraid of telling about it.
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

Sometimes. Usually then when I'm in town getting a note and writing down the number and they look at me - so I have to explain :)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

I have told a couple of people about the site, without telling them that I'm one of them.

I have told friends about it, and one of them joined.

I get most of my notes from work, and no one from there knows that I am an EBT, as I have an office where few people can see me.
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I just tell people about it when they see me with a bundle or me writing down serials ;)

And of course the bankiers if they ask me: "Why do you need this much fivers?" :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”