EBTexpenses

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

EBTexpenses

Post by €€F »

In this topic I will keep a score from today on..

You can write in this topic if you have payed money due to the hobby.

For instance : you had to pay for parking while dropping notes on a bank..
A lot of items are possible..

If you buy something just if it was for sake of EBT > that counts also...

But if you buy a bottle of water in a gazstation.. that bottle you would have drunk anyway.. so will not be counted..

Let's see how much our hobby has costst us so far..

I today payed 0,40 for parking fee to dump notes.

600,00 haemoglobin
049,90 eddydevries
007,35 bhoeyb
002,80 magpie
000,40 €€F
Last edited by €€F on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: EBTexpenses

Post by magpie »

€€F wrote: 00,40 cents €€F
You seem to have very small coins in the Netherlands,

The day before yesterday I paid 0,30 € for parking in Mülheim and tomorrow I will pay 2,50 € for parking in Düsseldorf.
User avatar
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by haemoglobin »

last week i`ve paid 600 € for fuel for a dothuntingtour !!!!!
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Last week I got a ticket of €49,90 because I parked too long.
The reason? The depositmachine of the closest bank was out of service, so I had to go to another bank.

(but I payed it with :note-5: and :note-10:, so it can become a hit somehow)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

I refuse to pay > €800 to repaire a dent in my car (dothunting in Luxembourg) :evil: .
Dot in Viljandi - Estonia: €1 fee for exchange at the bank.
Norway: ATM in Gardermoen Airport €6,35 extra cost :evil:
...
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

bhoeyb wrote:I refuse to pay > €800 to repaire a dent in my car (dothunting in Luxembourg) :evil: .
...
when you pay it it will be on the list..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

A while ago, I got a parking ticket in Dortmund - €15 (which I sent from the UK in registered fivers)
A lot of the time, I pay commission to get my notes in the UK (except in Post Offices)
Many times I have paid for parking in the UK while I try to find a Post Office where I can buy some Euros commission free (POs also often exchange Euros for Euros with no complaint)
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Whenever I travel by train, I pay by cash instead of using the machine like most do. That costs me 50c extra per trip. I also just ordered some computer parts from a web store. And paid 10€ more in order to pay in cash :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: EBTexpenses

Post by magpie »

magpie wrote: The day before yesterday I paid 0,30 € for parking in Mülheim and tomorrow I will pay 2,50 € for parking in Düsseldorf.
I didn't make it in time, so I had to pay 5 € instead of 2,50 € :(
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Last dothunt trip: €85 for autogas + 10c parking fee at Korbach.
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

I paid for my meals and travels to EBT Meetings, one of them was a flight to Helsinki :D And the some meeting-programs have cost a few euros as well.

I don't know the total amount of all that together ...
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

Last dothunt trip: €15 for fuel
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

In that case, I pay a lot more for EBT:
almost each weekend I'll drive a while to get notes (I don't want to get all my notes from The Hague), so it costs me extra gas (which I also use to get notes).
A few weeks ago, I took some days off to go to the islands Vlieland+Terschelling and stay there in a hotel (actually mostly to get notes (which I got) and hit(s) with de*lerger (which I didn't get)). But I don't remember anymore, how much it cost.

The same with my trip to Texel a few months ago, where I even took my car on the ferry (just for one day).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
nickzy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Rotterdam (The Netherlands)

Post by nickzy »

Last dothunt trip: €17.50
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

parking this week 2,80 €
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”