Portugal!!!!!!!

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

querty wrote:Portugal has already entered 79876 notes this month!!! That is really great!!! :lol: If they go on like that they can go for a huge record.
That's good news althought there are several users that have entres thousands of suspicious notes. So the real numbers aren't that high. But it's obvious that Portugal is rising to big EBT countries (which is of course nice - it's the furthest euro-country from Finland! 8) ).
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
FANTAS
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by FANTAS »

The references in euro-tracking are Europe's extremes .

Portugal may have too many fake bills but since they came from few users will be easily deleted (at least it seems easy to me, to the admins it should be as long as the proofs appear)
My blog Antestreia
My website SciFiWorld
Tik Tak
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Tik Tak »

If you're curious about the reason why there are so many new users from Portugal today, you should watch this: http://videos.sapo.pt/Ds3le1dG7JfNl39Ccfz6

A report on cable tv channel RTPN, and passes again tomorrow! (well, today now, in a few hours).

The report is also on Youtube, but if you watch on Sapo you'll help the video to get to the daily top, wich brings a few more watchers, and hopefully, EBT users ;)
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Mr Euro »

Wow, nice tv-coverage of EBT.

Welcome to all new Portugues users.
One tip for the new users: The more bills you enter, the more chance to get a hit!
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

Tik Tak wrote:[...]but if you watch on Sapo you'll help the video to get to the daily top, wich brings a few more watchers, and hopefully, EBT users ;)
PLEASE WATCH AND VOTE !!!
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
EurobertCharlebois
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by EurobertCharlebois »

Congratulation for the top coverage !!! the name of the web site is clearly spelled, the useful facts well pointed out !
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Nicely done!
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by diogocanilho »

Hello all!
It might be a very good dream, but I call for all trackers (specially the frenchs) to contact Euronews www.euronews.net based in France.
You can take the example of this TV piece by RTPN. They have an agreement in broadcasting this kind of programms. I've tried to contact Euronews, but unfortanelly with no sucess, probably because there're few portuguese journalists working there...
Think about it, because it's a huge european network, and they've some programms that could put this on air, I'm remembering one called "Europeans"... :D
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by alex77r »

BTW, for people interested, everybody can join us in the hidden EBTF media group :wink:
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
Eureka.72
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eureka.72 »

on Sapo

PLEASE WATCH AND VOTE !!!
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381 :flag-eu:; 342 :flag-pt:; 3 :flag-fr:; 3 :flag-fi:; 6 :flag-nl:; 5 :flag-be:; 6 :flag-es:; 2 :flag-it:; 9 :flag-de:; 2 :flag-si:; 3 :flag-at:
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”