Olivier wrote:More and more europeans eat their breakfast "à l'américaine", with cereals.
my breakfast normally concists of 3 slices of bread. often one with honey, one with peanutbutter and one with chocolate paste (don't know if this is the right name but i mean something like nutella). I drink one or two glasses of milk (sometimes tea)
More and more europeans eat their breakfast "à l'américaine", with cereals.
yes it's true, it's my kind of breakfast, but if you think that the traditional portuguese breakfast it's a glass of aguardente (spirit drink, similar to vodka in alchool concentration) and a piece of hard bread, you would also go à l'américaine...
PS: some times I'll go brazilian with coffe and orange juice
Olivier wrote:What is in the egyptian cuisine?
Last month, I have had a meal in an ethiopian restaurant and the food was very good.
In holland the egyptian cuisine is mostly shoarma, lots of the shoarma restaurants are called: cairo, pyramids or sphinx. when I visit those it is often around 5 pm when i get out of the bar or disco i went that night
5 pm. At night
OK. I have to admit I always confuse AM (Ante Meridiem or before noon) and PM (Post Meridiem or the period from Noon to Midnight) too. Or do you really stay more than 17 hours in the bar or disco?
wouter wrote:pm - am it is hust way to difficult for me
when i write i tend to use the 24h way of notation so i meant 5.00 in the morning
I allmost didn't see it myself. But did a quick look-up on acronymfinder just to make sure. I submitted EBT there too. But it seems they haven't added it yet.
Maybe we should add EBTF (EuroBillTrackerForum) too?
I like Chinese (actually, I believe it's really Indonesian, but because the restaurants are called Chinese-Indonesian, everyone just calls it Chinese).
And Yugoslavian too. That's a lot like Greek and Turkish: Take a piece of meat, cut it to shreds (shoarma) or impale it on a spike and put it on the grill. Some weird tasty rice and nice sauce with it... yum