Avatar of the Month - December 2007

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month December 2007? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:49 pm

sen-chuan
5
9%
Helloggs
3
5%
mamaline
1
2%
Kleman
1
2%
joker79
1
2%
presidente
11
20%
demontventoux
4
7%
€€F
12
21%
Phaseolus
7
13%
bin Lauri Œ
11
20%
 
Total votes: 56

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - December 2007

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) sen-chuan - Avatar of the Month, November 2007
Image

2) Helloggs
Image

3) mamaline
Image

4) Kleman
Image

5) joker79
Image

6) presidente
Image

7) demontventoux
Image

8) €€F
Image

9) Phaseolus
Image

10) bin Lauri Œ
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
Last edited by Donald on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I voted for €€F: Image

And I want to nominate k a j a k: Image (to get a Slovenian in :wink: )
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

sen-chuan is always the best : I voted 4 her

I want to nominate J.R.K. Image

Why don't u nominate me ?

ciao,andrea
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

eddydevries wrote:I voted for €€F: Image
So did I.
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

I voted Phaseolus Image
I want to nominate k a j a kImage
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

thnx for your votings so far..

I nominate a golden oldie :

Image

Fonzie

hope he returns one day
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

€€F wrote: Fonzie

hope he returns one day
Well, he is entering some notes again, so it would be possible.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

starcapitan wrote:Why don't u nominate me ?
Do it yourself when you feel like you should be nominated. Now it's too late though. :P

I nominate gergapsek

Image

Though I don't like the FireFox anymore, but it is still way better than the IE. :wink:
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

starcapitan wrote:sen-chuan is always the best : I voted 4 her

I want to nominate J.R.K. Image

Why don't u nominate me ?

ciao,andrea
I haven't been nominated too, but I don't mind (I won't change my avater to get more change for nominating :wink: ).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

This `month i`ll nominate Image Licht & Feuer
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

starcapitan wrote:sen-chuan is always the best : I voted 4 her

ciao,andrea
You can only vote once :wink: :lol: .
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

k a j a k - 2 nominations from eddydevries, B I V O L
Image

J.R.K. - 1 nomination from starcapitan
Image

Fonzie - 2 nominations from €€F, compinho
Image

gergapsek - 1 nomination from helloggs
Image

Licht & Feuer - 1 nomination from suntzu
Image

Kai050 - 1 nomination from Phaseolus
Image

schweiz1969 - 1 nomination from taucher
Image
Last edited by Donald on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

I voted for BinLauriOE.

Thank you for the people that are voting for my little girl Zoé :wink:

And I'd like to nominate the peach of Kai050 :
Image
User avatar
taucher
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:57 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Post by taucher »

I've voted for Kleman

and will nominate: schweiz1969

Image
User avatar
compinho
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Nurmijärvi, Finland

Post by compinho »

Vote for Late.

Nomination Fonzie.
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”