EBT Top-50 Songs > count down 9 days to go

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

depends on next coming in votes... :wink:
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

let's have some more votes people!!
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

But please: not all for Bohemian Child to Heaven :evil: :evil:
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

Eriks wrote:
vermeer wrote:Pink Floyd: Money
Josie and the Pussycats: Money (That's What I Want)
Billy Idol: Money Money
Herman Finkers: Money
Bruce Springsteen: Pay Me My Money Down
Dire Straits: Money For Nothing
Abba: Money, money, money
The Woodentops: It's your money I'm after baby
VanHalen: Big fat money
Beatles: Can't buy me love
Little Richard: Money honey
just came in the radio:
Prince: Money Don't Matter Tonight
Eriks wrote:But please: not all for Bohemian Child to Heaven :evil: :evil:
should I vote for Stairway Rhapsody in Time? :lol:
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

more votes are welcome to make the list even more interesting
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

couting crows down,...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

I hope that my favorite song comes in the Charts :D
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

it is a top-50 , with about 15 entries top-3 might be visible...
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

The other germany users would kill me :D
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

hydkuno wrote:The other germany users would kill me :D
why is that???
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

€€F wrote:
hydkuno wrote:The other germany users would kill me :D
why is that???
I voted for a very controversial song. People love the song, or hate it, but i think that the majority hate it. :D
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

Uh, I bet it's this one here
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

I'm in some trouble, my notebook is out of order..
it might take some time to get mt file back..

keep you informed..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

helloggs wrote:Uh, I bet it's this one here
No, my song is a bit older. :)
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

DAF????
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”