since I'm back
nominating myself to
(how rude)
Avatar of the Month - December 2007
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Nominated for January are:
6) schweiz1969 - 7 nominations from taucher, sen-chuan, ravestorm, giulcenc, lozingaro, debemaks, Irrer Ivan

7) k a j a k - 2 nominations from eddydevries, B I V O L

8) Fonzie - 2 nominations from €€F, compinho

9) gergapsek - 2 nominations from helloggs, Donald

10) J.R.K. - 1 nomination from starcapitan

Remember: No more nominations after the 25th!
6) schweiz1969 - 7 nominations from taucher, sen-chuan, ravestorm, giulcenc, lozingaro, debemaks, Irrer Ivan
7) k a j a k - 2 nominations from eddydevries, B I V O L
8) Fonzie - 2 nominations from €€F, compinho
9) gergapsek - 2 nominations from helloggs, Donald
10) J.R.K. - 1 nomination from starcapitan
Remember: No more nominations after the 25th!
- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
off course
I forgot that rule
it has been a long time
I forgot that rule
it has been a long time
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.