50EUR bills from France

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

Since bhoeyb couldn't get his picture online, I'll post it here:
Image
For explenations and other stuff: => bhoeyb :D
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Thanks Tiger!! You're great :!:
For all those who want to see the 50s of this toppic:
The first one is 50 from Belgium: nice and sharp
The 2nd is France: blurry
The 3rd is from Holland, looks like Belgium but it's a little bit less sharp.
Voila ... :P For a good view, you'll have to see the notes themself ...
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

bhoeyb wrote:Thanks Tiger!! You're great :!:
...
I know, I know....
*cough* :D
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
ectoraige

Irish notes fuzzy too?

Post by ectoraige »

Hmm.. haven't seen any French notes yet, but now that I look at it, the Spanish fifties seem sharper than the Irish ones.
On the Irish note, the blending of the orange and brown in the bottom left corner '50' is kinda smudged, as if the ink wasn't dried very well.
Also, the purple 50 on the rear is again less sharp than the Spanish notes.

I'll keep an eye out...
ectoraige

The Irish look like the French ones

Post by ectoraige »

Now that the pics are up, the Irish 50 looks like the French ones...
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: 50EUR bills from France

Post by emmem »

emmem wrote:
bhoeyb wrote: Holland is using a light orange ink,
lol :lol:

But now that we’re at it : some time ago I had a bill with the printercode totally erased. I even posted a picture about it. It was a French bill.

2 or 3 days ago I got another French bill where the printercode was fading away. Maybe I’ll take a picture of it too and post it.
Was wondering where I had promised a picture of this fading printer code. Well here it is :
  • Image
and I even have another one :
  • Image
If you want to compare the printercodes with some better ones I think this page will do the trick.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”