Avatar of the Month - January 2008

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month January 2008? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:18 pm

€€F
6
7%
bin Lauri Œ
7
8%
presidente
0
No votes
Phaseolus
19
21%
sen-chuan
7
8%
schweiz1969
16
18%
k a j a k
17
19%
Fonzie
4
4%
gergapsek
12
13%
J.R.K.
1
1%
 
Total votes: 89

User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

I voted Phaseolus and I want to nominate Packbell ( I don't know how to show his avatar, sorry :oops: )
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

jabosa2 wrote:I voted Phaseolus and I want to nominate Packbell ( I don't know how to show his avatar, sorry :oops: )
Here you are (actually here he is :wink: :D ): Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

Thank you Eddy 8) :P :D
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK
Image

PIŠKOTEK - 1 nomination from k a j a k
Image

melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri
Image

romanm - 1 nomination from LonaPo
Image

Magpie - 1 nomination from !Pretfles!
Image

*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald
Image

tinka - 1 nomination from suntzu
Image

yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23
Image

claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan
Image

Packbell - 1 nomination from jabosa2
Image

LonaPo - 2 nominations from starcapitan, croeso
Image
Last edited by Donald on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Bugs
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:48 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Bugs »

My nomination goes to yoto.
Favor the road, travelled by few
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

I want to nominate : LonaPo
ciao
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
yoto
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:58 pm
Location: Helsinki "metropolitan" area

Post by yoto »

Kyypupu wrote:Image I nominate yoto.
Thanks kyypupu ... :oops:
If you live, you will die..

**

Koville jätkille paistaa aina aurinko !
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Voted gergapsek
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
yoto
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:58 pm
Location: Helsinki "metropolitan" area

Post by yoto »

I vote for Sen-Chuan .
If you live, you will die..

**

Koville jätkille paistaa aina aurinko !
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

...and the winners are:

1) Phaseolus - Avatar of the Month, January 2008 Congratulations, Phaseolus!
Image

2) k a j a k
Image

3) schweiz1969
Image

4) gergapsek
Image

5) sen-chuan
Image
Last edited by Donald on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I nominate yoto, too.
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

I nominate *anneli*
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

I nominate *anneli*
User avatar
croeso
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:16 pm
Location: Lisboa; Portugal;Europa
Contact:

Post by croeso »

My nomination goes to LonaPo. :wink:
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Nominated for February are:

claudio vda - 6 nominations from lozingaro, TARAPIATAPIOCA, debemaks, giulcenc, GNUGNU, sen-chuan
Image

melitikus - 3 nominations from eddydevries, diogocanilho, Ewri
Image

*anneli* - 3 nominations from Nro92, helloggs, Donald
Image

yoto - 3 nominations from Kyypupu, Bugs, adameus23
Image

tejtej - 2 nominations from B I V O L, PIŠKOTEK
Image
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”