Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month February 2008? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Phaseolus
2
3%
k a j a k
1
1%
gergapsek
8
11%
sen-chuan
5
7%
claudio vda
13
19%
melitikus
7
10%
*anneli*
15
21%
yoto
9
13%
tejtej
4
6%
LonaPo
6
9%
 
Total votes: 70

User avatar
*anneli*
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Masku, Finland

Post by *anneli* »

I voted for gergapsek and I also nominate Packbell, with that butterfly thing :)
Rahaa on ku roskaa ja roska on ku p*skaa ja p*ska ei lopu koskaa!

http://www.anneli81.vuodatus.net
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

packbell - 4 nominations from jabosa2, *anneli*, dargqui, sen-chuan
Image

dargqui - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

sorban - 2 nominations from k a j a k, Saosan
Image

vévé - 1 nomination from B I V O L
Image

demontventoux - 2 nominations from Gerlin, adameus23
Image

presidente - 4 nominations from TARAPIATAPIOCA, Tommy76, lozingaro, suntzu
Image
Last edited by Donald on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I voted for yoto Image

and nominate demontventoux!
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13197
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

4) gergapsek
User avatar
dargqui
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 986
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:22 pm
Location: Valladolid, Spain

Post by dargqui »

I voted for yoto Image

and I want to nominate packbell Image
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

I voted for gergapsek and nominate packbell.
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

Nice to see that *anneli*, the one I voted this month and Packbell,the one I nominated this month both are doing very well :P :D :P
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
eurofever
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2687
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Attenhoven
Contact:

Post by eurofever »

i voted for sen-chuan :D
User avatar
schweiz1969
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Legnago (Verona)

Post by schweiz1969 »

a vote for Claudio vda
Click here for my statistics

aNobii: Schweiz69
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Post by presidente »

I voted for Claudiovda
User avatar
TARAPIATAPIOCA
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7009
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by TARAPIATAPIOCA »

I nominate Presidente
Image
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
User avatar
Tommy76
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Mazara del Vallo (TP)

Post by Tommy76 »

TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:I nominate Presidente
Image
Idem :wink:
La vita è una corsa...
e chi si ferma è perduto!
User avatar
lozingaro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Castelforte - Italy - UE
Contact:

Post by lozingaro »

Tommy76 wrote:
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:I nominate Presidente
Image
Idem :wink:
last week i voted for my friend claudio! and now i voted for the only President! :D
obama president!
Piena solidarietà al fraterno "amico-nemico" Pincopallino, abile maestro del buon fakeraggio e delle hits pluripremiate!
Era meglio quando stavamo peggio! domandate a Tarapiatapioco!
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Nomination Presidente Image
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

I always voted - I think twice - 4 the animated of sen-chuan , now first I voted 4 claudio-vda , bello
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”