Spain (Sevilha)
Which countries in Europe did you already visite?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- DAVID & KATY
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2801
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
- Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão
- Van Geel
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 242
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:35 am
- Location: Gent, Flanders (BE)
- Contact:
Holland: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Friesland (Harlingen), Flevoland, Breda, Maastricht, Tilburg, Alkmaar, almost the complete province of Zeeland and many other places...
Germany: Koln, Bremen, Berlin, Magdeburg, Franfurt, Aachen, Trier and smaller towns...
Luxemburg: the complete country.
Italy: Rome.
England: London ans smaller towns in the south-east.
Switzerland: Berner-oberland.
The Vatican (when I was in Rome).
Iceland: Reykjavik, þingvellir national park, Geyssir parc, blaa lonið, Vik and Akranes.
Greece: Athens and Piraeus.
Austria: Vienna
UPDATE!! Norway: the FINNMARK and TROMS provinces
Kirkenes, Hesseng, Neiden, Grense Jakobselv, Nyrud (Øvre Pasvik national parc), Karasjok (Sápmi parc), Lakselv (Stabbursdalen national parc), Russenes, Honningsvåg, North Cape, Knivskjelodden, Skarsvåg, Hammerfest, Alta, Øksfjord (Øksfjordjøkelen), Langfjordbotn, Olderdalen, Lyngen (Lyngseidet, Svensby and Russelv), Breivikeidet, Tromsdalen, Tromsø and much more...
UPDATE!! Finland: Lappi province
Inari, Ivalo, Kaamanen and Karigasniemi.
Germany: Koln, Bremen, Berlin, Magdeburg, Franfurt, Aachen, Trier and smaller towns...
Luxemburg: the complete country.
Italy: Rome.
England: London ans smaller towns in the south-east.
Switzerland: Berner-oberland.
The Vatican (when I was in Rome).
Iceland: Reykjavik, þingvellir national park, Geyssir parc, blaa lonið, Vik and Akranes.
Greece: Athens and Piraeus.
Austria: Vienna
UPDATE!! Norway: the FINNMARK and TROMS provinces
UPDATE!! Finland: Lappi province
Last edited by Van Geel on Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Well I don't know if it would be useful to post my map, because tomorrow I'm going on hollidays where I will visit Luxemburg and Liechtenstein for the first time.

I do post it, so I can see if this works for me (after my return I can give you an updated map, although you wouldn't see a large difference with only Luxemburg and Liechtenstein added).
I do post it, so I can see if this works for me (after my return I can give you an updated map, although you wouldn't see a large difference with only Luxemburg and Liechtenstein added).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
I visited:
Spain (well, I live in Spain)
France
Portugal
Belgium
Netherlands
Panama
Costa Rica
Israel (Palestinan Cis-jordan included)
Jordan
So, here my map is:

Spain (well, I live in Spain)
France
Portugal
Belgium
Netherlands
Panama
Costa Rica
Israel (Palestinan Cis-jordan included)
Jordan
So, here my map is:
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
I visited:

(it's world map because in some other topic we were redirecet here)
(it's world map because in some other topic we were redirecet here)
androl wrote:let's use thistopic for this game
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i've visited:
Europe:
-France: almost all country + Guadeloupe
-Spain: Catalunya, Andalucia, Center and North of the country...
-Portugal: i've made a tour of the country (Algarve, Lisboa, Coimbra, Fatima, Aveiro, Obidos, Nazaré, Porto...)
-Italy: Sicilia, Milano, Roma, Venezia, Verona, Vicenza, Ferrara, Firenze, Luca, Pisa...
-Vaticano
-Slovenia: i've just past throw
-Croatia: the coast
-Bosnia: the coast
-Schwitzerland: Bern, and around Leman Lake
-Germany: Kehl am Rhein, Francfort Airport
-Belgium: Brussels, Brugge, Tournai, Liège, Charleroi
-Netherlands: Maastricht
-Andorra
-UK: Gibraltar
+
Canada: Montreal and Quebec City
that's all (for the moment)
Europe:
-France: almost all country + Guadeloupe
-Spain: Catalunya, Andalucia, Center and North of the country...
-Portugal: i've made a tour of the country (Algarve, Lisboa, Coimbra, Fatima, Aveiro, Obidos, Nazaré, Porto...)
-Italy: Sicilia, Milano, Roma, Venezia, Verona, Vicenza, Ferrara, Firenze, Luca, Pisa...
-Vaticano
-Slovenia: i've just past throw
-Croatia: the coast
-Bosnia: the coast
-Schwitzerland: Bern, and around Leman Lake
-Germany: Kehl am Rhein, Francfort Airport
-Belgium: Brussels, Brugge, Tournai, Liège, Charleroi
-Netherlands: Maastricht
-Andorra
-UK: Gibraltar
+
Canada: Montreal and Quebec City
that's all (for the moment)
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
I have to update my map...Jes wrote:I visited:
Spain (well, I live in Spain)
France
Portugal
Belgium
Netherlands
Panama
Costa Rica
Israel (Palestinan Cis-jordan included)
Jordan
So, here my map is:
UPDATED!
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
Here's my stats for Europe!

I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Update - now with Portugal on my list
Vienna, Salzburg, Linz, Reutte, Bregenz
Brussels, Maasmechelen, Lier, Brugge, Oostende, Turnhout, La Calamine, Liège, Transinne
Prague
Czechoslovakia Prague
Larnaca, Limassol
Kopenhagen, Roskilde
Rovaniemi, Inari, Kemijärvi, Kuusamo, Kajaani, Mikkeli, Savonlinna, Pori, Espoo, Helsinki, Turku, Imatra, Rauma, Koli
Paris, Orleans, Quiberon, Brest, Lorient, Anecy, Chamonix, Strasbourg, Lyon, Pont à Mousson ...
German Democratic Republic Leipzig
I have been nearly everywhere in this country
Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes
Budapest
Venice, Pisa, Torino
Vaduz
Luxembourg
Valletta
Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Weert, Roermond, Sittard, Venlo, Maastricht, Winschoten, Enschede, Lisse ...
Oslo, Hammerfest, Vardö, Geilo, Trondheim, Mosjoen, Alta ...
Lodz
Lisbon
Bratislava
Barcelona, Marbella, Granada
Stockholm, Malmö, Umea, Lulea, Söderköping, Norrköping ...
I have been nearly everywhere in this country
Istanbul
London


Czechoslovakia Prague
German Democratic Republic Leipzig


