pinguino79 wrote:Oh oh Antti, thanks a lot for the topic!
R+ is surely among my favourite bands: raw music, yet innovative, raw lyrics, yet poetical, and the best live shows ever seen (euro-Rammsteiners, do you have the Live aus Berlin DVD? Simply awesome)
Rammstein is also one of my favourite bands despite I didnt enjoyed too much the last 2 albuns (reise, rosenrot)
I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting
Antti wrote: I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting
I'm sort of responsible for that since I was the one who dug it out one boring day. It had been dormant for over two and a half years and I kicked it back to life.
Antti wrote:8O I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting 8O
Heyyy! How's it going? Been kind of missing you :)
Antti wrote: I must say I'm surprised. I get the intuition to visit a foum I used to frequent long ago and here I see this thread I started almost three years ago. And people are still posting
Heyyy! How's it going? Been kind of missing you
That's nice to hear
And for the most, things are going fine. I've (obviously) grown a bit older and (hopefully) wiser. Right now I'm about to finish high school (I have my last exams tomorrow, getting my thoughts away from school was one of the reason why I ended up here yesterday) and it's about time for me to decide what to do next, as my choice is still very unclear.
Anyway, perhaps you'll be seing me around here some more in the near future, I even entered some new bills yesterday and again I got that excited 'I wonder if this is a hit' feeling so I might be on my way to a new EBT-addiction. Any major events since I've last been here? Except for Finland's fenomenal rise in the statistics
I'm but I love them, even if I don't like heavy metal so much, but I found them unique in that kind of music, I find their sounds really technological and it's the demonstration that german languages is not so harsh like most say (indeed I speak german!)
No, when talking about German bands there are so many better bands out there ... I prefer Die Ärzte Or Turbostaat is pretty cool too.
And ofcourse the Beatsteaks, but they don't sing in German, they sing in English
turtle wrote:No, when talking about German bands there are so many better bands out there ... I prefer Die Ärzte Or Turbostaat is pretty cool too.
And ofcourse the Beatsteaks, but they don't sing in German, they sing in English
Little OT: Yes Die Ärtze, I like them also, like Die Fantastische 4 (not written correctly I guess... , ) and some others I use to listen to VIVA or MTV DE