from Gare de l'Est, subway line 4 to Gare Montparnasse
Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers
so you have to come in Bordeaux
from Gare de l'Est, subway line 4 to Gare Montparnasse
from Gare de l'Est, subway line 4 to Gare Montparnasse
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Crossmaster
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1968
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm
- Location: Würzburg / Home of famous bocksbeutel
Hello Crossmaster , tell us how was your train connection in Paris and if you could manage to change many notes in Caen . 
when is your trip back ? ...not too soon I hope
Enjoy your stay !
when is your trip back ? ...not too soon I hope
Enjoy your stay !
Last edited by LITO on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm still waiting for hits
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Crossmaster
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1968
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:09 pm
- Location: Würzburg / Home of famous bocksbeutel
Hello and greetings from Paris.
Im sitting in a little Internetcafe on Blv de Strassbourg and will start to enter some of my notes!
After I will seek this legendary pharmacy
I had a great time in France (Paris-Caen-Bayeux-Avranches-mt.st.michel-st malo - and up to rose coast in the Bretagnte)
Hope you find some of my notes (left 40
in Paris)
Great country, friendly people - like it!
Im sitting in a little Internetcafe on Blv de Strassbourg and will start to enter some of my notes!
After I will seek this legendary pharmacy
I had a great time in France (Paris-Caen-Bayeux-Avranches-mt.st.michel-st malo - and up to rose coast in the Bretagnte)
Hope you find some of my notes (left 40
Great country, friendly people - like it!
Although I like posting my stats in on the french forum, I must confess that my french isn't very good. So, I'd better ask a question in english in this thread.
At different times (and even different computer/internet acces) I have big problem with the website quid.fr/communes. Is there something wrong with this website, or do I have bad luck ?
And is there an other source to see to number of inhabitants, superficie (area) and hight of the French communes ?
At different times (and even different computer/internet acces) I have big problem with the website quid.fr/communes. Is there something wrong with this website, or do I have bad luck ?
And is there an other source to see to number of inhabitants, superficie (area) and hight of the French communes ?
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
All of us have problems with Quid website. You can use the Wikipedia site (French language) and in the search field you only have to give the town nameyli wrote:Although I like posting my stats in on the french forum, I must confess that my french isn't very good. So, I'd better ask a question in english in this thread.
At different times (and even different computer/internet acces) I have big problem with the website quid.fr/communes. Is there something wrong with this website, or do I have bad luck ?
And is there an other source to see to number of inhabitants, superficie (area) and hight of the French communes ?
Billets : 108750
Classement France
: 14
Classement mondial : 197
Hits : 204
Classement France
Classement mondial : 197
Hits : 204
or www.ign.fr
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- EurobertCharlebois
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:34 pm
- Location: Paris 14
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
145 Eureka.72 42 369
146 Kleman 42 369

146 Kleman 42 369
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
i've here some notes
wait a minute
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Moi jen n'est plus rien, maintenant seulement demainKleman wrote: i've here some notes
wait a minute
430 euros en billet de
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)

