Which countries in Europe did you already visite?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

I've been in Portugal (home nation)
Spain (Sevilha)

:? :oops: :? :oops: :cry: :wink:
User avatar
Van Geel
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Gent, Flanders (BE)
Contact:

Post by Van Geel »

Holland: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Friesland (Harlingen), Flevoland, Breda, Maastricht, Tilburg, Alkmaar, almost the complete province of Zeeland and many other places...

Germany: Koln, Bremen, Berlin, Magdeburg, Franfurt, Aachen, Trier and smaller towns...

Luxemburg: the complete country.

Italy: Rome.

England: London ans smaller towns in the south-east.

Switzerland: Berner-oberland.

The Vatican (when I was in Rome).

Iceland: Reykjavik, þingvellir national park, Geyssir parc, blaa lonið, Vik and Akranes.

Greece: Athens and Piraeus.

Austria: Vienna

UPDATE!! Norway: the FINNMARK and TROMS provinces :arrow: Kirkenes, Hesseng, Neiden, Grense Jakobselv, Nyrud (Øvre Pasvik national parc), Karasjok (Sápmi parc), Lakselv (Stabbursdalen national parc), Russenes, Honningsvåg, North Cape, Knivskjelodden, Skarsvåg, Hammerfest, Alta, Øksfjord (Øksfjordjøkelen), Langfjordbotn, Olderdalen, Lyngen (Lyngseidet, Svensby and Russelv), Breivikeidet, Tromsdalen, Tromsø and much more...

UPDATE!! Finland: Lappi province :arrow: Inari, Ivalo, Kaamanen and Karigasniemi.
Last edited by Van Geel on Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Well I don't know if it would be useful to post my map, because tomorrow I'm going on hollidays where I will visit Luxemburg and Liechtenstein for the first time.

Image

I do post it, so I can see if this works for me (after my return I can give you an updated map, although you wouldn't see a large difference with only Luxemburg and Liechtenstein added).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

let's use this topic for thisgame
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

So, my maps have changed a little since my last post here (adding Ireland, Poland, Liechtenstein in Europe; Singapore and Cambodia on the World Map)

Image

Image
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Image
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Post by Jes »

I visited:

Spain (well, I live in Spain)
France
Portugal
Belgium
Netherlands
Panama
Costa Rica
Israel (Palestinan Cis-jordan included)
Jordan

So, here my map is:



Image
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

I visited:

Image

(it's world map because in some other topic we were redirecet here)
androl wrote:let's use thistopic for this game
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16835
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

i've visited:

Europe:
-France: almost all country + Guadeloupe
-Spain: Catalunya, Andalucia, Center and North of the country...
-Portugal: i've made a tour of the country (Algarve, Lisboa, Coimbra, Fatima, Aveiro, Obidos, Nazaré, Porto...)
-Italy: Sicilia, Milano, Roma, Venezia, Verona, Vicenza, Ferrara, Firenze, Luca, Pisa...
-Vaticano
-Slovenia: i've just past throw
-Croatia: the coast
-Bosnia: the coast
-Schwitzerland: Bern, and around Leman Lake
-Germany: Kehl am Rhein, Francfort Airport
-Belgium: Brussels, Brugge, Tournai, Liège, Charleroi
-Netherlands: Maastricht
-Andorra
-UK: Gibraltar

+
Canada: Montreal and Quebec City

that's all (for the moment)
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Image
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Post by Jes »

Jes wrote:I visited:

Spain (well, I live in Spain)
France
Portugal
Belgium
Netherlands
Panama
Costa Rica
Israel (Palestinan Cis-jordan included)
Jordan

So, here my map is:



Image
I have to update my map...

Image

UPDATED! :D
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

Here's my stats for Europe!

Image
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Update - now with Portugal on my list
:flag-at: Vienna, Salzburg, Linz, Reutte, Bregenz
:flag-be: Brussels, Maasmechelen, Lier, Brugge, Oostende, Turnhout, La Calamine, Liège, Transinne
Image Prague
Czechoslovakia Prague
Image Larnaca, Limassol
Image Kopenhagen, Roskilde
:flag-fi: Rovaniemi, Inari, Kemijärvi, Kuusamo, Kajaani, Mikkeli, Savonlinna, Pori, Espoo, Helsinki, Turku, Imatra, Rauma, Koli
:flag-at: Paris, Orleans, Quiberon, Brest, Lorient, Anecy, Chamonix, Strasbourg, Lyon, Pont à Mousson ...
German Democratic Republic Leipzig
:flag-de: I have been nearly everywhere in this country
:flag-gr: Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes
Image Budapest
:flag-it: Venice, Pisa, Torino
Image Vaduz
:flag-lu: Luxembourg
Image Valletta
:flag-nl: Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Weert, Roermond, Sittard, Venlo, Maastricht, Winschoten, Enschede, Lisse ...
Image Oslo, Hammerfest, Vardö, Geilo, Trondheim, Mosjoen, Alta ...
Image Lodz
:flag-pt: Lisbon
Image Bratislava
:flag-es: Barcelona, Marbella, Granada
Image Stockholm, Malmö, Umea, Lulea, Söderköping, Norrköping ...
Image I have been nearly everywhere in this country
Image Istanbul
Image London

Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”