Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:08 pm
Some part of a McDonald's building mirrored.
but might be part of the background - not visible on the whole pic
Last edited by
Gerlin on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Part of a football stadium?
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:55 pm
some part of a McDonald's building mirrored
part of a football stadium
I am what I am
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:59 pm
train station?
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:38 pm
ice skating area?
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:35 pm
some part of a McDonald's building mirrored
part of a football stadium
train station
ice skating area
1st little hint : ... it's far away ....
I am what I am
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:41 pm
Gerlin wrote:
1st little hint : ... it's far away ....
You mean: it's on the moon (it can be, with this empty background)? Or is that too far?
adameus23
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Is it in Australia?
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:01 pm
Australia is right - but what ?
I am what I am
adameus23
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:34 pm
I really don't know what to ask next..... any hints?
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:13 pm
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:27 pm
sorry - to give the next hint I made the pic larger, but I can't post now - my server went down
- I hope it will work again tomorrow
_____________
ok - adameus hosted the bigger one for me meanwhile - THANKS !
here we go :
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:43 am
Backwindow of a (Australian......
) car
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:15 pm
That is correct - Eriks !!
I waited .... sigh, but my server is still not working - so I'll post the whole pic as soon as it works...as well as some more pics to show this car ...
I am what I am
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643 Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:01 am
Adameus hosted my pics again
!!! - thanks !!
actually it is on the
side window of the bus
THIS is the
back
this is part of the
front window
this is me
beside the bus somewhere in the outback
my toes
in the bus , watching the colours changing at sunset at Ayers Rock
during our 5 weeks trip to Australia 5 years ago we rent this bus and drove 8000 kilometres with it in 2 weeks .... it was a nice and cosy home
___________
your turn Eriks
!!!
I am what I am