Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »

Well - according to the 20 minutes rule I'll try the next one :

I am what I am
-
Ewri
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4597
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
- Location: Malta
Post
by Ewri »
skateboard?
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
skateboard
I am what I am
-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
a sign?
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Bath tub

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
skateboard
bath tub
sign
sorry for the late answer - I was very sick this week - I'll post a new, bigger version soon

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
A road sign about traffic rules

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
skateboard
bath tub
sign
hm - I think one could call it a
road sign ...
I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
But is it official, about traffic rules, or something commercial along the road

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I'm not sure if it's official and I don't think it's commercial

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
A drive slow sign

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I think 'slow' would be wise there

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Bridge under construction

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
sign
Bridge under construction

I am what I am
-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
Is it a warning of crossing a high railroad? (I mean cars/trucks with little space above ground can get stuck on the crossing)
Maybe the picture on
the first page can make clear what I mean (this is the sign used in Holland to warn for this).