Searching for some Danish songs

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Grimmie
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Zeeland (N-Br.) - The Netherlands
Contact:

Searching for some Danish songs

Post by Grimmie »

Hi You Danish people overhere.

Last week I had a wintersport holiday in Austria.
Had a lot of fun (and beer) with a big group of Danish people. (You rock !!!)

In the après-ski place they played a lot of popular Danish songs, which everybody (except me) sung along.

I liked the songs and now I try to find out the names and artists of the songs.

Who can help me.
It must be some songs which are popular in bars.

Please post some titles so I can try to find them.

Thanks and SKOL

Grimmie
A lot of money is tainted.
'Taint yours and 'taint mine. ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”