Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Bill Gates
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
right !- your turn

I am what I am
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Ok new one; very cryptic....
Good luck.... I'll give some hints later on if it turns out to be too difficult...

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
hm - difficult ... I don't know what/where the first pic is ... and I'm searching for English expressions for the second one .... armwrestling ... ??

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Lance Armstrong

The first picture is a US city....
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
(St

) Louis Armstrong

-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Eriks wrote:(St

) Louis Armstrong

YESS!!!
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »

... still have to think about that ...

I am what I am
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
Michael Jordan - Jordan River = Michael
Bolton logo = Bolton
So Michael Bolton?
-
Zjonbelz
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
- Location: Kaulille, Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Zjonbelz »
As I'm sure here's the next one:


-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Gorge = George
If that's right, than it must be George Bush

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
Sandy Woods ?
but I think Eriks found a better one

I am what I am