Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
-
Contact:
Post
by LonaPo »
Gerlin & all of you ...
Tea, coffee and biscuits are waiting for you

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
mmmmmmmmmmh - great LonaPo !!!

) - and adameus --> thanks for visiting twice !

I am what I am
-
monica84
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Post
by monica84 »
Visit this city:
http://dvd-ed2k.myminicity.com/
And we'll visit back

Seven deadly sins? I thought it was a to-do list!
-
LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
-
Contact:
Post
by LonaPo »
Great a new town to visit

-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
Here's the new
(05.04.2008) list of our MiniCities!
Just click on the name of the city and the city will get the thing that is most needed actually! :
-
LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
-
Contact:
Post
by LonaPo »
Tnx .. now that I remember to click .. my town is getting bigger and bigger tnx too all of you

-
3948
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 921
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:42 pm
- Location: home is where the heart is
Post
by 3948 »
I thought there already would be a topic about it.
Here's mine:
http://rummen.myminicity.com/
-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
Here's the new
(07.04.2008) list of our MiniCities!
Just click on the name of the city and the city will get the thing that is most needed actually! :
-
monica84
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Post
by monica84 »
There must be some kind of problem. I get this error message:
"City not found. Create?"

Seven deadly sins? I thought it was a to-do list!
-
monica84
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 pm
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Post
by monica84 »
It worked

Seven deadly sins? I thought it was a to-do list!
-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
monica84 wrote:
It worked

Great! I'll change all the links in our list to this now!
-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
Here's the new
(07.04.2008) list of our MiniCities!
Just click on the name of the city and the city will get the thing that is most needed actually! :
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
same here - adameus the link list doesn't work currently
ooops - sorry maybe it does work now ...
I am what I am