Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
minna_fi
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 11:53 pm
- Location: Joensuu, Finland
-
Contact:
Post
by minna_fi »
mike + tie + sun = Mike Tyson
-
Tombola
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:16 pm
- Location: Salzburg, Austria
Post
by Tombola »
Right!
Tombola & Hias: Klasse statt Masse!
86/98 Bezirke of Austria
681/2358 "Gemeinden” of Austria
85/443 Kreise of Germany
114/114 Dots in Austria
314 Eu Dots
15 W Dots
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
Nicolas Sarkozy ?? ... can't find out .... yet
I am what I am
-
suntzu
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3621
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm
Post
by suntzu »
That was a good hunch, though

(and probably it`s right ... or not)
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Gerlin wrote:Nicolas Sarkozy ?? ... can't find out .... yet
Well done!!!
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
that is right ??

Eriks - could you please explain the pics for me ?
I am what I am
-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
Gerlin wrote:that is right ??

Eriks - could you please explain the pics for me ?
first one: Saint Nicholas
second one:
the island "Sark"
third one: just the two letters o and c
Nicholas + Sark+o+c = Nicholas Sarkozy
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I am what I am
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
I just wonder if this really was too difficult ??

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
It is difficult, and I forgot about this nice thread because nobody responded to it last month
I was thinking about Madonna, but don't know what the wolf (or howling) has to do with her. Also Eve so-and-so, but which Eve

-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
well - the
wolf is right
Madonna and
Eve aren't

I am what I am
-
Eriks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2089
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
- Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks »
Austrian

-
erzin
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 723
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 pm
- Location: sint-niklaas, Belgium
Post
by erzin »
virginia wolf

-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
erzin wrote:virginia wolf


I'm sure it's right:
Virgin-ia Wolf