Comments from/to non-German speaking forumers

Haben Sie Vorschläge, Kommentare, Ideen...?

Moderators: Miles66, Licht & Feuer

rodani
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

New blog about EBT

Post by rodani »

Just created a new blog about the EBT. My plan is to invite a person in each European country to participate and talk about their experiences. Any candidates? Take a look at: eurobilltracker.blogspot.com and please make a link in your personal blogs :D

Edit: please keep this together in this thread. All users are able to read the same topic in the English part of this forum. // HNL
Visit The Euro Blog

EBT Media Group - :flag-pt:

zxxxx5853xxx

Post by Guest »

Dear whoever it concerns.

The 5 Euro bill, with the serial nr. zxxxx5853xxx has now landed in Krusau, Denmark, as of 1/8-07.

[edit/avij: wrong language, and please don't publish serial numbers on the forum]
ajax_rotterdam
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Frankfurt airport

Post by ajax_rotterdam »

Hello everyone,
next weekend(19/20 april), i'll be arriving and departing from Frankfurt airport. I'm arriving at Terminal 1(from amsterdam) and departing from Terminal 2(To Madrid). On my way back, i'll be arriving at Terminal 2 and departing from Terminal 1.

I would like to know if the banks at the airport are opened on Saturday and Sunday.
And if so, is there a friendly policy if i want to change 10*5 euro into one 50 bill or vice versa. Are there machine's at the airport for changing bills into smaller bills?

Thank you for your info and hopefully some nice International hits.
I collect Airplane Safetycards, could you help me collecting them?
If you got some, PM me!
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

I have visited FFM airport once (I only visited it, not as a passanger, but as a tourist), and at least I couldn't see any banks in either of terminal. Of course there must be some(?, none of the three airports in Berlin have real bank offices), but at least I couldn't locate it. :idea:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
cmdr.bond
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by cmdr.bond »

Post Office Frankfurt Airport, postal code 60549, any day from 7.00 in the morning to 22.00 (10.00) in the evening.

I never have worked there, so I don't know about the possibilities or the friendlyness to change notes.
cmdr.bond
Platz 1 in Krefeld mit freundlicher Unterstützung der Postbank.
doiknow
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by doiknow »

If the banks refuse to change money, try some restaurants or something - I did so in Hannover (HAJ) and had no problems...they also did it with 100eur....
One Currency, one Union, one Eurobilltracker...
My dots are of the same order as 10.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

I had changed some larger bills into fivers and tenners before I went on a trip to Indonesia. This also had another background: It can be difficult to exchange bills in that country if they look rotten. So I had a real good reason to ask for clean notes. That was no problem at all! I guess it was at an exchange store at Terminal 1.

Try your luck; it should not be a real problem. Try that trick with the necessety of cleanly looking bills. Tell them you travel to Indonesia or another country in Southeast Asia. That can really be an issue in such countries and they do not ask you to present a ticket.

Have a good trip!
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Crossmaster »

Last time I changed a :note-50: at the Reisebank at Terminal 1 smaller (for the parking ticket) I really had some problems, because the cashier told me, he also pays for the bills 8O but in the end I got my change...

The best way to get bills is to buy sth., pay with :note-50: and ask for :note-5: as change like I did in Stuttgart before I took my plane to Romania. good idea!
Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.
ajax_rotterdam
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by ajax_rotterdam »

Well, i've left some 3x :note-20: at the McDonalds at Terminal 2, hopefully i'll get a nice hit.
If you got some, PM me!
taucher
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by taucher »

ajax_rotterdam wrote:Well, i've left some 3x :note-20: at the McDonalds at Terminal 2,
EUR 60 :?: I hope you are not become ill :lol:
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Asiamaniac »

ajax_rotterdam wrote:Well, i've left some 3x :note-20: at the McDonalds at Terminal 2, hopefully i'll get a nice hit.
I had left there some bills, too. But that is already quite some time ago.

And yes, hope you are still doing fine...
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
ajax_rotterdam
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by ajax_rotterdam »

taucher wrote:
ajax_rotterdam wrote:Well, i've left some 3x :note-20: at the McDonalds at Terminal 2,
EUR 60 :?: I hope you are not become ill :lol:
I didn't spend 60 euro..
21,82 with 2x :note-20: , and after that 4,38 with 1x :note-20: . :wink:
If you got some, PM me!
Beatminister
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by Beatminister »

doiknow wrote:If the banks refuse to change money, try some restaurants or something - I did so in Hannover (HAJ) and had no problems...they also did it with 100eur....
I don´t know the Fra-Port, but there is a Sparkasse in HAJ (Terminal B, depatures) since a while. The same goes for FMO (Münster/Osnabrück).
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Frankfurt airport

Post by LITO »

Hello everybody
Next week end I will be in Schwanheim near Frankfurtflughafen ,
and for those who might be intersted in aviation , there will be a fair for aviation related collectors ,
I will be there with plenty of :note-5: & :note-10: encoded in France . :D :wink:

Internationale Tauschtage der Luftfahrt 1/2. November 10.00-17.00 , Turnhalle Frankfurt Schwanheim Saarbrückerstrasse 4 .
Tauschen und Sammeln von Luftfahrtmorabilia : Postkarten , Fotos , Dias , Wings , Modelle , Instrumente, Spielkarten , Flügpläne , Sticker, Literatur , Pins , Philatelie , Safeties etc...
Ich sammle Flugzeuge und Flughafen Postkarten :P
Last edited by LITO on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
TurboTim
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Re: Frankfurt airport

Post by TurboTim »

Hi,
next weekend is an ebtm in Frankfurt.
If you want you could visit the meeting too.

Return to “Diskussionen zur Site und zum Euro-Tracking (Deutsch)”