MyMinicity - Build your own city here
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
I'm visiting again ..... tnx for your visit's last 10 days
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sorry for answering late ... -- > couldn't use my right hand for a view days cause suddenly I was unable to move my right thumb and got something in hospital to fix my hand which made it quite difficult to use the pc ...adameus23 wrote:Wow Gerlin, you have a really population-boost going on!
Tell me / us your secret, I wanna have that, too!
it's no secret adameus - but when there was hardly anyone visiting and I needed transport (etc) as you know, I just set off and visited other cities ( whose owners I found in some of your cities and posted there : "I need transport"...
happy that you are back, LonaPo !! missed you
... and I have my little grandson from Finland here for a weekend visit !!!
I am what I am
- adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
- Contact:
As Gerlin said already, I'm visiting, too!3948 wrote:I guess most don't care much anymore.
I only get visits from LonaPo and Gerlin...
But I was away the whole weekend. Gerlin's guess was wrong, my three exams are over, now just the oral exam is left and I have month until that!
Now I'll visit all cities again
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
I'm visiting each day, but sometimes ... my posts disappear 
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I need a new list .. I always have to 'jump' from page to page - back and forward - for the different visits ...
people who frequently visit Gerlins:
http://gerlins.myminicity.com/xml
Gerlin (Gerlin's :industry:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/indtransport:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/tra
security:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/secenvironment:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/env)
Adameus(adameus-town)
LonaPo(pikapoka)
3948(rummen)
dargqui(tardeado)
maruchípolis(http://maruch.myminicity.com/trahttp://maruch.myminicity.com/ind)
ebt-tornio
Monica(dvd-ed2k)
Mystere(Eurobt.eu)
kugelville()
Neunkirch(Robin)
Trollfjord()
Martina City()
new city: (I hope he will visit frequently too 
Hohenner (Irrer Ivan)
Greenland ()
people who visit Gerlins sometimes:
sporteam(http://sporteam.myminicity.com/xmlhttp://sporteam.myminicity.com/ind)
schazstadt
bitnja
...
people who frequently visit Gerlins:
http://gerlins.myminicity.com/xml
Gerlin (Gerlin's :industry:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/indtransport:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/tra
security:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/secenvironment:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/env)
Adameus(adameus-town)
LonaPo(pikapoka)
3948(rummen)
dargqui(tardeado)
maruchípolis(http://maruch.myminicity.com/trahttp://maruch.myminicity.com/ind)
ebt-tornio
Monica(dvd-ed2k)
Mystere(Eurobt.eu)
kugelville()
Neunkirch(Robin)
Trollfjord()
Martina City()
Hohenner (Irrer Ivan)
Greenland ()
people who visit Gerlins sometimes:
sporteam(http://sporteam.myminicity.com/xmlhttp://sporteam.myminicity.com/ind)
schazstadt
bitnja
...
Last edited by Gerlin on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am what I am
- Irrer Ivan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
Nice (for now small) city
I need a police academy
I need a police academy
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Irrer Ivan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
- Irrer Ivan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
- Irrer Ivan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany
Thanks, I will visit the other cities frequently, just to see how they will grow.
And some of them are already really big cities
And some of them are already really big cities
Would You like to visit my Zoo ???
