I will!Ewri wrote:send a lot of notes with her, doctorwho, especiallydoctorwho wrote:Hello all of you in France!
My girlfriend will be in Eurodisney on the 1st of May, and she will have some of my tracked euronotes with her!
Perhaps I'll get a hit with some of you... looking forward to it!
Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers
Doctorwho, good luck with your hit hunting in France!
Maybe you'll have a better luck than I did in July 2006. I brought about 100 notes with me to Paris. Most of them were D/L fivers but I have heard nothing of them since then. 
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
I hope so too.soilian wrote:Doctorwho, good luck with your hit hunting in France!Maybe you'll have a better luck than I did in July 2006. I brought about 100 notes with me to Paris. Most of them were D/L fivers but I have heard nothing of them since then.
I hope I get some hit soon as I still haven't had any ones yet..
-
Guest
notes entered in Brussels-Capital Region
Entering Belgian (EBT) politics may be opening Pandora's box but...
For notes entered in the Brussels-Capital Region, do you prefer to use Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels or whatever only for the postcode 1000 ('Bruxelles-Ville') or also for the 18 other communes? The Belgian post allows both options, e.g. '1150 Brussels' or '1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre'.
For notes entered in the Brussels-Capital Region, do you prefer to use Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels or whatever only for the postcode 1000 ('Bruxelles-Ville') or also for the 18 other communes? The Belgian post allows both options, e.g. '1150 Brussels' or '1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre'.
I always use the names of the brussel municipalities.
So, 1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre and so on.
Usually these municipalites are on the streetname signs
So, 1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre and so on.
Usually these municipalites are on the streetname signs
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Re: notes entered in Brussels-Capital Region
Brussels is one of the cities on EBT where you can use a lot of possible names. Please uese the one that is suitable to you. EBT will find it.Anonymous wrote:Entering Belgian (EBT) politics may be opening Pandora's box but...
For notes entered in the Brussels-Capital Region, do you prefer to use Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels or whatever only for the postcode 1000 ('Bruxelles-Ville') or also for the 18 other communes? The Belgian post allows both options, e.g. '1150 Brussels' or '1150 Woluwe-St-Pierre'.
-
Talking Head
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 pm
- Location: WINGENE BELGIUM
postal codes brussels
Beware with postal codes in Brussels. For instance, some streets in Etterbeek(Postal code 1040) have code 1000 !!!(in fact most of the streets in the european quarter)
- coach vahid
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6598
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
- Location: West Midlands
- Contact:
merci Eureka
mais en attendant, je suis encore loin devant toi
mais en attendant, je suis encore loin devant toi
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Does anyone have an idea why Jeh is entering his bills with over six months delay?
Today a hit was made by Jehthat was originally in his posession on december 11, 2007. I entered that same note last month. So the hit was in the wrong direction. The direction of the hit was fixed, but still it isnt fully correct with the rules for entering bills.
I have already sent Jeh a PM, but he is not active on the forum since a few months. So I dont expect a direct answer from him.
Today a hit was made by Jehthat was originally in his posession on december 11, 2007. I entered that same note last month. So the hit was in the wrong direction. The direction of the hit was fixed, but still it isnt fully correct with the rules for entering bills.
I have already sent Jeh a PM, but he is not active on the forum since a few months. So I dont expect a direct answer from him.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
Hi,BaliBennie wrote:Does anyone have an idea why Jeh is entering his bills with over six months delay?
Today a hit was made by Jehthat was originally in his posession on december 11, 2007. I entered that same note last month. So the hit was in the wrong direction. The direction of the hit was fixed, but still it isnt fully correct with the rules for entering bills.
I have already sent Jeh a PM, but he is not active on the forum since a few months. So I dont expect a direct answer from him.
I had two similar hits that are in the wrong directions with Jeh.
Jeh was unable to connect on the Internet between Summer 2007 to late Winter 2008 ; on the other hand he is noted down the notes. At least, so he says !
The inverted hits he makes are logic ; they could be normal hits . I am just very annoyed baout the level of discussion on the English forum regarding this issue.

