Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Phaseolus »

Phaseolus wrote:
ErGo wrote:Sorry for crossposting, but since i didn't get any reaction i had to repeat the question here (which - i know - is the right place):

I want to know, why the first non Finnish quintuple was moderated? Could some of the moderators please explain?

If my memory is right, solzica ° entered that day more than 1000 notes and got many moderated hits, so it seems he found a punch of notes with NAGAJIVKA. But AFAIK this alone is not suspicious. And if you take a look at one of the other two quintuples you will see that there the last hit is a 0km-0day - so why does this one count, the other one after 1day 23 hours and 40 minutes doesn't. :roll:

And not enough this triple two days later with a duration of 0 days counted again :roll:

So it would be nice to get a explanation. :!:
After thorough thinking, I decided to un-unmoderated this quintuple hit. Indeed it would be too unfair to penalize good users because of one stupid last user.

Moderators can do mistakes too :wink:
With the latest information I have in my possession, I am sorry to moderate once again this quintuple hit which is not a quintuple hit.
simpsonspedia.net
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by simpsonspedia.net »

presidente wrote:many friendly hits for this guys..and a lot international!!!
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/?c ... user=63603
i can't believe it too

too many hits with 200, 500 and UK 8O

i changed dozens of euro bills at airport in the uk two month ago but no ones is tracked again
simpsonspedia.de | nig

hits in
3.682 :flag-de:
0.006 :flag-at:
0.005 :flag-sk:
0.003 :flag-si:
0.003 :flag-eu: Lichtenstein
0.002 :flag-cz:

geworbene
111x :flag-de:     18x :flag-at:     3x :flag-ch:    1x :flag-fr:
DonRedhorse
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by DonRedhorse »

Phaseolus wrote:
Phaseolus wrote:
ErGo wrote:Sorry for crossposting, but since i didn't get any reaction i had to repeat the question here (which - i know - is the right place):

I want to know, why the first non Finnish quintuple was moderated? Could some of the moderators please explain?

If my memory is right, solzica ° entered that day more than 1000 notes and got many moderated hits, so it seems he found a punch of notes with NAGAJIVKA. But AFAIK this alone is not suspicious. And if you take a look at one of the other two quintuples you will see that there the last hit is a 0km-0day - so why does this one count, the other one after 1day 23 hours and 40 minutes doesn't. :roll:

And not enough this triple two days later with a duration of 0 days counted again :roll:

So it would be nice to get a explanation. :!:
After thorough thinking, I decided to un-unmoderated this quintuple hit. Indeed it would be too unfair to penalize good users because of one stupid last user.

Moderators can do mistakes too :wink:
With the latest information I have in my possession, I am sorry to moderate once again this quintuple hit which is not a quintuple hit.
ok - its your decision. i can't proof the decision, becaus i am a not knowing little user who track bills. and nobody explains, why this qunituple is no quintuple.
if the 5th hit a fake - so delete the note from the faking user. thats the rule - i guess till know.

at the moment i am a very angry tracker, caused of this politik of no explanation, moderations without explanation and nebelous hints of information in someones possession.

anyway - so is the decision and for me the case is closed.
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jack_isidore »

DonRedhorse wrote:at the moment i am a very angry tracker, caused of this politik of no explanation, moderations without explanation and nebelous hints of information in someones possession.

anyway - so is the decision and for me the case is closed.
no! you quit contributing to important topics in the german forum because of your irritation about admin phaseolus! what a pity! don't close your ambitions to post and start entering more notes than now.

@phaseolus: i can't follow your arguments to re-unmoderate the quintuple just of some "new" informations. please share your information! what secrets are going on in slovenia??
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by magpie »

Please moderate this friendly hit: http://de.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=47777251
solzica
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

moderate hits

Post by solzica »

:flag-at: 154 :flag-be: 6 :flag-fi: 11 :flag-fr: 3 :flag-gr: 2 :flag-ie: 1 :flag-it: 15 :flag-mt: 1 :flag-de: 40 :flag-nl: 9 :flag-es: 1 :flag-sk: 1 :flag-si: 806 (02.01.2009)
ye olde
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by ye olde »

If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by debemaks »

I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by avij »

jack_isidore wrote:@phaseolus: i can't follow your arguments to re-unmoderate the quintuple just of some "new" informations. please share your information! what secrets are going on in slovenia??
Please don't blame Phaseolus about this, this a complicated matter.. Thanks to Phaseolus for taking the time to research this issue.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
solzica
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

moderate hits

Post by solzica »

Last edited by solzica on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
:flag-at: 154 :flag-be: 6 :flag-fi: 11 :flag-fr: 3 :flag-gr: 2 :flag-ie: 1 :flag-it: 15 :flag-mt: 1 :flag-de: 40 :flag-nl: 9 :flag-es: 1 :flag-sk: 1 :flag-si: 806 (02.01.2009)
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

[...about solzica °...]
avij wrote:Please don't blame Phaseolus about this, this a complicated matter. Thanks to Phaseolus for taking the time to research this issue.
This case is most unfortunate. Would you PLEASE consider coming to a final solution
and have an explanation for us all, who are eagerly waiting for the circumstances
to become clear. Decisions like this can only be seen as arbitrary and opportunistic
as long as there is no obvious reason for them.

Rgds, Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

avij wrote:Please don't blame Phaseolus about this, this a complicated matter.. Thanks to Phaseolus for taking the time to research this issue.
In this case I am sure, that Phaseolus (acting for all moderators) balanced the reasons and he took enough time for the decision.

But please keep in mind that the current policy "Moderators decisions are always right" at controversial issues without giving any information is very annoying and frustrating.
solzica
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

moderate hit

Post by solzica »

I would lika to give all of you a short explanation :

Please don't blame Phaseolus about this.

There is no secrets in Slovenija. I did it all this mass . I am kajak and solzica°. It's a long story. It something hapend to me :cry: , very panefull . I can't tell you. It's personaly.
Phasulose hes known all abouth this. I asked him , don't tell on the forum. He rekueested my wishes and I am greatfull for him.
I am so soory :oops: what did happend, but what is done is done. I can't time tourn back.

As you can see, I've stoped enter the notes in april 23th.

Thank you and forgive me please.

Rgds, kajak
Crossmaster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: moderate hit

Post by Crossmaster »

solzica wrote: I am kajak and solzica°.
Why don´t just merge this two accounts :?: - there will be no more friendly hits and you will get 1106 notes in plus for the solzica°-account :!:
Doi merg prin pădure. Unul găseşte 100 de lei altul nu...

Mein Profil, meine NIG-Statistiken.

Return to “Feedback and Development”