Design

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

xaver

Design

Post by xaver »

Hello €-fans,

it is true, that the only design left from the current Slovak koruna´s coins is the Krivan mountain which is considered as a symbolic place in Slovak history. However, the 20-halier coins which bore this motif, have not been in circulation since January 2004. I must say I don´t like the design of €1 and €2 because of the "background of rocks". If they decided to do it that way, it was necessary to mark the three hills off the background. The three hills are important, because they´re part of the coat of arms. But it possibly could have been designed better...
xaver

Incorrect post

Post by xaver »

I´m sorry, the post above was intended for the discussion about Slovak €coins.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

I have copypasted your message in the correct thread.

I would also like to ask you to register on the forum. Being registered/logged in in eurobilltracker itself does /not/ register you on the forum.
You may register on the forum by clicking the Register link on the very top of this page you are currently reading. It only takes a minute or so, as you only need to specify your desired username and a password.
Registering brings many advantages, such as protecting your nickname and enabling you to edit your posts after having written them.

It's nice having new people among us, so cheers :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”