EDIT: it was post number 7117 (but still counting).
How many posts?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
I'll post one message to see how many I've posted until now. 
EDIT: it was post number 7117 (but still counting).
EDIT: it was post number 7117 (but still counting).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Soooooooooo,
I'm number 8 here (and because Ralf isn't that active anymore it won't take a long time untill I overtake him).
I think it's quite good by me, because I joined EBT only in February 2006 (so I got 4 years less as others).
(this was post number 7118)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
Re: How many posts?
gille wrote: I close this list, because: http://www.eurobilltrackerforum.com/mem ... SC&start=0

My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
