Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
I voted eurofever.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Re:
But why didn't you vote for Ewri?Sharatan3 wrote:I voted !Pretfles! and nominate T.Santos
(Although Ewri's remains my favourite.)
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re:
I voted eurofever

And I want to nominate:
LonaPo

And I want to nominate:
LonaPo
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Re:
I already voted for Ewri in the poll before this and so since the avatar is still, and always will be, the one I LIKE MOST, I like others as well so I nominated and voted for others. I'm pretty sure Ewri won't tke it prsonally, and also I don't want others to take me wrong by always vote for him just because we have something in common.eddydevries wrote:But why didn't you vote for Ewri?
One doesn't have to do something just because others want or expect him/her to do so. One does/says thing only because she/he believes/wants to.
Re:
List of Nominations
T. Santos - 2 nominations from magpie, Sharatan3

herjan - 1 nomination from solzica

gille - 2 nominations from eurofever, starcapitan

suntzu - 1 nomination from kettenseger

LonaPo - 2 nominations from eddydevries, jabosa2

T. Santos - 2 nominations from magpie, Sharatan3
herjan - 1 nomination from solzica
gille - 2 nominations from eurofever, starcapitan
suntzu - 1 nomination from kettenseger
LonaPo - 2 nominations from eddydevries, jabosa2
Last edited by Donald on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- TARAPIATAPIOCA
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7009
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
looks like we got an interesting "zoo" because of all the avatar of (nice) animals. 
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
My nomination is also for Lonapo

- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
I like anyway O´Leipzig &
nominate gille
nominate gille
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Yes and I hope the sweetest animal will winTARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:looks like we got an interesting "zoo" because of all the avatar of (nice) animals.
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
...and the winners are:
1) eurofever - Avatar of the Month August 2008. Congratulations, eurofever!

2) Sharatan3

3) O´Leipzig

4) !Pretfles!

5) presidente

1) eurofever - Avatar of the Month August 2008. Congratulations, eurofever!
2) Sharatan3
3) O´Leipzig
4) !Pretfles!
5) presidente
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Congratulations
eurofever
!!!
Last edited by solzica on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Congratulations Eurofever

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Congratulations Eurofever !!!!
Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2008
Wel done, Eurofever!! 

