Trichet signature
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- klapotec
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2630
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria
not according to http://www.geocities.com/euronote01/ , but I haven't seen one yetFons wrote:Is this a new one?
K001/T35
- R/J
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: Eindhoven & omgeving, Nederland
I did not see this topic before, but I do have quite a lot K001/T35. I did not notice before NIG saw them as Duisenberg, so I am sure of only 4 that they are definately Trichet.Fjon wrote:Nah, quite a few of these in Ireland.Fons wrote:Is this a new one?
K001/T35
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13197
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Re: Trichet signature
New?
U005
M1815
U005
Re: Trichet signature
They are around for about 3 months already.vermeer wrote:New?
U005M1815
Re: Trichet signature
I saw this hit. Is F/U a new combination for
?
my EBTCheck page: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/stats/marty44/
try EBTCheck: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/
try EBTCheck: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/
- klapotec
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2630
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria
Re: Trichet signature
Looks like a wrong entry by satchmo - ennasus entered a T shortcode, the F shortcode is completely different, however.marty44 wrote:I saw this hit. Is F/U a new combination for?
- Crazy Bob
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 7434
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Re: Trichet signature
F printer has not printed any
's yet. Maybe in the future...
Anyways, what's this question doing in the Trichet-topic? As far as I know, there are no Trichet
's around (yet)
Anyways, what's this question doing in the Trichet-topic? As far as I know, there are no Trichet
Re: Trichet signature
sorry, I thought this were new notes and this could only have Trichet signCrazy Bob wrote:Anyways, what's this question doing in the Trichet-topic? As far as I know, there are no Trichet's around (yet)
my EBTCheck page: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/stats/marty44/
try EBTCheck: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/
try EBTCheck: https://ebtcheck.marty44.net/ebtcheck/
Re: Trichet signature
I just stumbled across a €20 bill with shortcode N002D3 and Y0195... (Trichet). I thought Greek Trichet €20 bills were all N003 bills, but apparently this is not the case. How many more N002 €20 bills have been found so far (both absolute as well as relative to Greek N003 twentiers)? It looks like they are quite rare...
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Re: Trichet signature
Only 1 note >
- Trichet - N002 - Y
Mine is also Y0195
(+ 5 times N003)
Mine is also Y0195
(+ 5 times N003)

