
funny sign game
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:

Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: funny sign game
ok - no one posted here for some time, so I'll post the next one
:

I am what I am
-
Sirmia
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm
- Location: Budapest. Hungary.
Re: funny sign game


Translation: "Beware! Work on roof!"
- Ana Banana
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm
- Location: Lisbon
Re: funny sign game
Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.






