And the better thing happened a few days ago that we had an hit
Avatar of the Month - October 2008
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
Congratulations Nico, i also didn`t vote for nico but i did nominate the avatar last month
And the better thing happened a few days ago that we had an hit
And the better thing happened a few days ago that we had an hit
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
I would like to nominate PEKU 
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
...and the winners are:
1) nico13 - Avatar of the Month October 2008. Congratulations, nico!

2) Eureka.72

3) LonaPo

4) solzica

5) Steda

suntzu dropped out during the poll. Unfortunately, his former avatar did not disappear, as it would have done with previous versions of the forum. Has anybody an idea how I can fix this problem? I would like to keep the rules as they are now.
1) nico13 - Avatar of the Month October 2008. Congratulations, nico!
2) Eureka.72
3) LonaPo
4) solzica
5) Steda
suntzu dropped out during the poll. Unfortunately, his former avatar did not disappear, as it would have done with previous versions of the forum. Has anybody an idea how I can fix this problem? I would like to keep the rules as they are now.
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
List of Nominations
Kleman - 3 nominations from solzica, gille, eurostyle

magpie - 2 nominations from eddydevries, pipocadoce

PEKU - 1 nomination from LonaPo

Sirmia - 1 nomination from Donald

Kleman - 3 nominations from solzica, gille, eurostyle
magpie - 2 nominations from eddydevries, pipocadoce
PEKU - 1 nomination from LonaPo
Sirmia - 1 nomination from Donald
Last edited by Donald on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
Congratulations nico13

Avatar of the Month - October 2008
I nominate Sirmia

Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
I nominate claudio vda

- gille
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6784
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 am
- Location: Wiekevorst, Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
Me Too!solzica wrote:Congratulations nico13![]()
![]()
Brand new website: #IceBucketChallenge Videos
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
You already nominated Kleman. Remember?solzica wrote:I nominate claudio vda
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
I nominate Steda

My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
I nominate
Seventy_Six (i wonder why
)
Re: Avatar of the Month - October 2008
i nominate jabosa2