Pie charts
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
-
Eniatnof
Pie charts
I would like an improvement: when I look at the diffusion over the months, the pie charts are not all represented in the same way, I would like them all to start at the same angle and to have all the countries in the same sequence and direction.
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Re: Pie charts
Yes, I agree with you. I should try to do that in August while on vacation. I would like all pies to match the countrie's colors and for the values to be displayed correctly. A little more patienceEniatnof wrote:I would like an improvement: when I look at the diffusion over the months, the pie charts are not all represented in the same way, I would like them all to start at the same angle and to have all the countries in the same sequence and direction.
