Maybe recucing the updates of generating some stats could help too. I don't know. It won't make a big difference if you update "Top Users in past 15 days", "Top Countries" every 3 or 4 hours.EuroBillTracker wrote:My damn provider only allows 3 simultaneous connections to the database for my siteTiger wrote:yeah, sometimes I get MySQL errors about 'to many connections'...
just refresh the page, and it works again
Anyway... I've just added some more caching and increased the time out for some of the caches
Help EBT become bigger and get more hits yourself!!!
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Yeah, I could do that too...emmem wrote:Maybe recucing the updates of generating some stats could help too. I don't know. It won't make a big difference if you update "Top Users in past 15 days", "Top Countries" every 3 or 4 hours.EuroBillTracker wrote:My damn provider only allows 3 simultaneous connections to the database for my siteTiger wrote:yeah, sometimes I get MySQL errors about 'to many connections'...
just refresh the page, and it works again
Anyway... I've just added some more caching and increased the time out for some of the caches
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
HeyTiger wrote:I just sent an e-mail to Telenet, a large cable-ISP in Belgium.
They have a portal site, with all kinds of website tips.
I mailed them some about the site and forum, and asked if they could post it on their site.
Well, it's worth the try
I try also to enter the EBT-url with info about our project in as many asl.to-guestbooks as possible, when I have some time. I had already 7 new EBT by that way. Go and have a look - give a help - at www.asl.to
SUCCES!
- airis
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
- Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
I sent an e-mail to a local newspaper in Lapland (Lapin Kansa). Today there was a short article in the paper. Readers in Lapland now know when they get foreign euro bank notes.
But unfortunately there was nothing about this site.
The spokeswoman of the Finnish National Bank was interviewed. She confirmed that from now on every national bank is only in charge of producing one or two different euro bank notes. The details are not published yet. So she didn´t tell which bank notes are currently produced in Finland.
Well maybe Citylehti will write also about EBT.
The spokeswoman of the Finnish National Bank was interviewed. She confirmed that from now on every national bank is only in charge of producing one or two different euro bank notes. The details are not published yet. So she didn´t tell which bank notes are currently produced in Finland.
Well maybe Citylehti will write also about EBT.