Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!

Post by Mr Euro »

Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More More More :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jaker
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 9:34 am
Location: Sollentuna

Post by jaker »

Yes congrats we all! A few weeks ago I was going to guess that 10 million will be reached by the 1 anniversary of euro cash, but now I'm not sure any more... it seems to happen much sooner.

--jaker
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

jaker wrote:Yes congrats we all! A few weeks ago I was going to guess that 10 million will be reached by the 1 anniversary of euro cash, but now I'm not sure any more... it seems to happen much sooner.

--jaker
Based on some rough information I think we will have to wait about 3 months for this to happen. :)
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Post by EuroBillTracker »

smh wrote:Don't forget that the woombel clan has been kicked out :) They can't enter notes anymore.
Not all of them : rolf, woombel and heat of europe... I'm waiting for them to email me since my emails to them go unresponded
Phillipe, did you delete all the entries of that group or did you leave all the notes in the database?
Middle ground : I'm keeping one hit of each bill since I assume they are not entering crap
DoubleYou

Re: Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!

Post by DoubleYou »

Mr Euro wrote:Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More More More :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Later on when we have a lot more users these forum subjects are irritating I guess... Every day another message 'That value passed' This much users passed' :D :D :D
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Hurray 6000000 euro in value has passed!

Post by HNL »

Mr Euro wrote:Congrats you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More More More :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hehe, 7.000.000 in just 20 days after the 6.000.000! Not bad :P !
Guest

Post by Guest »

With new members all the time, the 8.000.000 should be done in 20 days or so :wink:
User avatar
Wouter1
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Oegstgeest, NL
Contact:

Post by Wouter1 »

LESS than 20 days >>> i'd say 14 days :D :D
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

We will first pass the magic number of 7.777.777 EUR. 8O

The Seven sevens. 8)

There’s only one problem. How do we enter the 2 Euro coin. :?
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”