The Avatar History Page

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:51 am
Location: Mt. Olympus

Post by Ganymede »

That's why my parents spend so much time 'counting' the money after they've collected it. They exchange all the special ones with dull ones of their own...
I don't háve a life.
User avatar
aplfi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Nokia/Finland

Post by aplfi »

Klazu wrote:Alpfi, how much cash is there in that pile of coins? Looks nice indeed... :wink:
Ganymede wrote:Something in the region of € 150 to € 200 I suppose. Looks like the piles from a charity collection I see sometimes...

Wrong. 650-700€. I just took them last Friday to bank. It's my Tour Europa 2004 savings. Took 5 months to save that money. Still got time to save more money. :D
User avatar
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:51 am
Location: Mt. Olympus

Post by Ganymede »

Boing! I'm such a dumb so-and-so... This is all 'larger' coins, duh!
I don't háve a life.
User avatar
aplfi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2490
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: Nokia/Finland

Post by aplfi »

Just all kind of coins that happened to be in my pocket. Normal change money from the stores.
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

aplfi wrote:Just all kind of coins that happened to be in my pocket. Normal change money from the stores.
..and considering that you're an EBTer, you probably had much more 2€ coins in your pockets than "normal" people do :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

I've just chosen a brand new avatar

Image

Its a picture I made on easter when I was at the belgian coast for holidays,

The shadows you see are me and my wife.
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

!Pretfles! wrote:Image
Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

Donald wrote:
!Pretfles! wrote:Image
Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
don't you know that it can be very windy at the beach :wink:
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

!Pretfles! wrote:
Donald wrote:
!Pretfles! wrote:Image
Looks to me like "Exhibitionist in Action"
don't you know that it can be very windy at the beach :wink:
Excuses, excuses ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland

Post by Aaron »

Aaron wrote:I've been lazy in changing my avatars. The first one was this coat of arms:
Image

After that I changed it to the poro logo.
Image
Time for a new avatar.
Image
Kedvenc állatam a hörcsög; ha rálépek, szörcsög.
User avatar
Benighted
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:35 pm
Location: Berendrecht
Contact:

Post by Benighted »

Just found a new avater :)

Al the other avaters i've had, are not online anymore.
Ontdek het Antwerpse polderdorp Zandvliet: http://www.zandvlietdorp.be
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

Image
this is a "1 HippoEURO" coin I got from an "Ü-Ei" (chocolate egg with surprise toys)
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Donald on Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

I´ve been using this one since I founs how to do it, I've tried to chage it into a mooving one, maybe it is too big.....
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

golfinha wrote:I´ve been using this one since I founs how to do it, I've tried to chage it into a mooving one, maybe it is too big.....
I remember seeing your dolphin moving, it was nice.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”