But now i saw something very strange yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes to be honest. However I quickly threw away my amazement and managed to take a picture of this phenomenon...
I guess we will see loads of new members in a short period of time.. GJ EBT-TEAM!
Erratum: changed the spell-mistake!
Attachments
bus(2).jpg (30.49 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
Last edited by De-Ker on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
A great advertisement for EuroBilltracker... It's an awesome idea...
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381. MY HITS381; 342; 3; 3; 6; 5; 6; 2; 9; 2; 3 Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada.(JC)
Hey people.. You /do/ understand the image was made using an image editing program such as photoshop, don't you?
Looking very closely at the picture you can find proof for this - the lights and such are not correct on the text.
What, however, is even stronger proof is that the picture originally said "..in there tracks" but now says "..in their tracks".
It's an okay joke from the Dutchie, I see no reason to be angry for it. But I wan't to make sure nobody gets the wrong impression of the pic!
Dakkus wrote:Hey people.. You /do/ understand the image was made using an image editing program such as photoshop, don't you?
Looking very closely at the picture you can find proof for this - the lights and such are not correct on the text.
What, however, is even stronger proof is that the picture originally said "..in there tracks" but now says "..in their tracks".
It's an okay joke from the Dutchie, I see no reason to be angry for it. But I wan't to make sure nobody gets the wrong impression of the pic!
The link shows the real campaign, nevertheless it was too good to be true
Now, what we really need is a campaign for the UK to join the Eurozone.
"Ich schneie hier mal rein, lass mal hier, mal da 'nen Schein und merke immer schnell: schöne Momente sollten länger sein." - Sportfreunde Stiller, Ungewöhnlich
EBT Publicity in the public? Nice. I found an article from oversea. They already think about looking for EBT-fraud* yeah! Let's get their policemen and our cleaning girls in contact:
Like ATM and EFTPOS, EBT will inevitably become a standard term in the vocabulary of Australian society. While EBT will be utilised because of its inherent advantages, the future challenge for federal law enforcement lies in the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of EBT fraud. In acknowledging that all payment systems are susceptible to fraudulent abuse, EBT fraud has the potential to damage Australian society.