I hope she will also bring the same cake in the next national meeting ...
Avatar of the Month - May 2009
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I Voted for pipocadoce...
I hope she will also bring the same cake in the next national meeting ...
I hope she will also bring the same cake in the next national meeting ...
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
lucky man !! 
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- pipocadoce
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am
- Location: Portugal-Alentejo
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
Kleman wrote:go Pipocadoce go !!!!!
Eureka.72 wrote:I Voted for pipocadoce...![]()
I hope she will also bring the same cake in the next national meeting ...
Tanks to all.
I want nominate SUp3rFM
Smile ;o) always 76
62
,4
,3
,1
,2
; 2
; 1
; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
pipocadoce wrote:Kleman wrote:go Pipocadoce go !!!!!![]()
I know
but i'm still hungry
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
List of Nominations
knoxville - 1 nomination from Jes

Crazybob - 1 nomination from Sharatan

SUp3rFM - 1 nomination from pipocadoce

Magpie - 1 nomination from packbell

Chris&LuLu - 1 nomination from starcapitan

compinho - 1 nomination from Eureka.72

snoepi 16 - 1 nomination from eddydevries

knoxville - 1 nomination from Jes
Crazybob - 1 nomination from Sharatan
SUp3rFM - 1 nomination from pipocadoce
Magpie - 1 nomination from packbell
Chris&LuLu - 1 nomination from starcapitan
compinho - 1 nomination from Eureka.72
snoepi 16 - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Last edited by Donald on Sat May 16, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I Voted for pipocadoce
nomination
Magpie
nomination
Magpie
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I wanna nominate Chris&LuLu
Hey I have received 1 nomination
Hey I have received 1 nomination
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I nominate compinho... 
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I'm too late to vote
, but I want to nominate:

snoepi 16
snoepi 16
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
Yes, but it's invalid, read the rulesstarcapitan wrote:Hey I have received 1 nomination
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
very nice one eddyeddydevries wrote:I'm too late to vote![]()
, but I want to nominate:
snoepi 16
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
- pipocadoce
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 am
- Location: Portugal-Alentejo
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
I win this?
Is my birthday month
Is my birthday month

Smile ;o) always 76
62
,4
,3
,1
,2
; 2
; 1
; 1 http://pt.eurobilltracker.com/img/flags/Thailand.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :flag-th:
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
my profile
Postcrossing
Postcrossing forum
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
Parabéns! Happy birthday and happy Number 1 of the Avatars! 
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: Avatar of the Month - May 2009
Parabens pipoca...pipocadoce wrote:I win this?![]()
Is my birthday month
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)