Music poll

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply

Choose your favourite song

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:35 pm

1. Money (Pink Floyd)
7
58%
2. Shake your moneymaker ( Fleetwood Mac)
0
No votes
3. Wallstreet shuffle ( 10 CC)
0
No votes
4. Big spender ( Shirley Bassey)
2
17%
5. Money,money,money (Abba)
3
25%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Music poll

Post by Sneakster »

If you were to choose from these possibilities,which one would you pick?

My choice would definitely be no.1( from the album Dark side of the moon(1973)
smh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:57 pm

Post by smh »

Neither :(

If i had to choose an artist then probably Pink Floyd or Fleetwood mac, but not with these songs.
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Music poll

Post by Sneakster »

This poll just crossed my mind, I was thinking of some songs that were related to money in one way or another. Can't say I love Abba or Shirley Bassey that much...
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Hadn't found this poll yet ... Pink Floyd, definitely,
nice song btw, have you ever heard the Roger Waters Live version ... ?
Great Stuff
(2CD)
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Sneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Wordy rappinghood??? again correct
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Skylimit wrote:
Sneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Wordy rappinghood??? again correct
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)
One of the weirdest of their songs is Bike I think.
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

never heard any of these :(
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

You can't even vote anymore :roll: But I don't like songs bout money anyways, there are better subjects :wink:
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

turtle wrote:You can't even vote anymore :roll: But I don't like songs bout money anyways, there are better subjects :wink:
Good musicians depsite the subject money. I've already told in another thread what is my favourite song ever. Its one song divided in two: Wings for Marie/ 10 000 Days (wings part II) by TOOL. It's about the mother of the singer who was paralised about 10 000 days (27 years) until she passed away. Its merely impossible to have one song more emotional than this one, the lyrics, the voice, all the instuments, just perfect, I have no words to describe it... Check it out
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

milanocapitale wrote:_________________
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
he's still the master :lol:

I also like other songs from Fleetwood Mac and 10cc more
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

And what about "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits????
"Any chicks for free....." :twisted:
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

we got to install Microsoft Windows... :lol:
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”