Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.
Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Development WG's famous to do list
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
- Crazy Bob
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 7434
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.[/quote]Crazy Bob wrote:
Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Perhaps not as you logged in and then you got the 4 hits, Therefore, it would seem, that the website is correct.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
You had 4 hits since you last logged in, but 0 hits since you last logged out.Crazy Bob wrote:Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.
Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Don't know if the system can be changed to No of hits since you last logged out, instead?
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Nice addition!Nerzhul wrote: Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Curious.. some info?Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
This should be fixed now.Crazy Bob wrote:Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
-
MDeen
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:52 am
- Location: Helden, The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
And the time difference has also been solved. Thanks!Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.
Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13193
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
On the dutch part of EBT add 1 space after met, when selecting banknotes.
Je hebt 34 die overeenkomen metz670
Je hebt 34 die overeenkomen metz670
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
It seems you have allow bills from Cyprus to be entered! 
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
just a little bug entering cypriot notes:

tense should stop with: "for Cyprus."Note Gxxxxxxxxxxx has been entered once. This is a 20 Euro note from 2002. The short code is Gxxxxx.
This means that the note was printed at Joh. Enschedé Security Printing (Netherlands - Haarlem) for .
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
other people mentioned it in the dutch forum as well, but only when using the simple form, expert & advanced seems to work just fine......capitobi wrote:Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....
Join the EBT team on What Pulse
My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
feel free to add: facebook
MY PROFILE
Join the EBT team on What Pulse
My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
feel free to add: facebook
MY PROFILE
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
I am using only the simple version.bren_nmgn wrote:other people mentioned it in the dutch forum as well, but only when using the simple form, expert & advanced seems to work just fine......capitobi wrote:Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
It seems this still needs looking at.On Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm R/J wrote:I have a question: Why doesn't this link show the entered cypriot note?
http://nl.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?tab ... G;d=20;n=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
- vermeer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 13193
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list
I selected on cities and serialnumber and also got that white screen.
It is luckely over now.
It is luckely over now.
Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

On of my triple hits has no date in the list "my hits" and is now sorted on the end of the list.
Also see here on the last page in the list of international triples in Slovenia:
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/hits/?curs ... ale=M_DAYS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The triple itself seems ok so far:
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=41016563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
