Development WG's famous to do list

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by Crazy Bob »

Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.

Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.
User avatar
japh
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:26 am
Location: Dalkey, Ireland

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by japh »

Crazy Bob wrote:
Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.[/quote]

Perhaps not as you logged in and then you got the 4 hits, Therefore, it would seem, that the website is correct.
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by Ewri »

Crazy Bob wrote:
Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.

Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.
You had 4 hits since you last logged in, but 0 hits since you last logged out.

Don't know if the system can be changed to No of hits since you last logged out, instead?
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by €€F »

Nerzhul wrote: Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
Nice addition!
Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.
Curious.. some info?
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:33 am
Location: Berlin

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by Nerzhul »

Crazy Bob wrote:Yesterday in the afternoon I entered about 300 notes, with no less than 4 hits. When I logged in again in the evening, it said I had 4 hits since last login, which is incorrect (yesterday I "only" had those 4 hits I mentioned). So this appears to be incorrect.
This should be fixed now.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:52 am
Location: Helden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by MDeen »

Nerzhul wrote:Well, I'm back from my vacation and am already working on the next big thing.

Today's update includes one small visible feature: When logging in the site tells you how many hits you've had since the last login.
And the time difference has also been solved. Thanks! :D
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13193
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by vermeer »

On the dutch part of EBT add 1 space after met, when selecting banknotes.

Je hebt 34 die overeenkomen metz670
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by Elmo »

It seems you have allow bills from Cyprus to be entered! :D
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by ravestorm »

just a little bug entering cypriot notes:
Note Gxxxxxxxxxxx has been entered once. This is a 20 Euro note from 2002. The short code is Gxxxxx.
This means that the note was printed at Joh. Enschedé Security Printing (Netherlands - Haarlem) for .
tense should stop with: "for Cyprus."
:wink:
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
capitobi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by capitobi »

Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
User avatar
bren_nmgn
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: nijmegen HOLLAND

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by bren_nmgn »

capitobi wrote:Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
other people mentioned it in the dutch forum as well, but only when using the simple form, expert & advanced seems to work just fine......
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....

Join the EBT team on What Pulse

My stats: https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/bren_nmgn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;




feel free to add: facebook

MY PROFILE
User avatar
capitobi
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by capitobi »

bren_nmgn wrote:
capitobi wrote:Since yesterday whenever I enter a note I only get a white screen on the /newbillentered. The notes are registered, but I don't see the result, neither can I continue right away. Am I the only one?
other people mentioned it in the dutch forum as well, but only when using the simple form, expert & advanced seems to work just fine......
I am using only the simple version.
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by Elmo »

On Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm R/J wrote:I have a question: Why doesn't this link show the entered cypriot note?
http://nl.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?tab ... G;d=20;n=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It seems this still needs looking at.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13193
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by vermeer »

I selected on cities and serialnumber and also got that white screen.

It is luckely over now.
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Avij's and Nerzhul's famous to do list

Post by ErGo »

Image
On of my triple hits has no date in the list "my hits" and is now sorted on the end of the list.

Also see here on the last page in the list of international triples in Slovenia:
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/hits/?curs ... ale=M_DAYS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The triple itself seems ok so far:
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=41016563" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”