What are you doing now?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Akai
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:31 pm
- Location: Jaén, Andalucía, España (Spain)
Re: What are you doing now?
playing with my PSP 
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
People, you are all lying.
Or are you playing PSP games with one hand and writing on this forum with the other?
Are you walking around the flat, watering the plants and carrying a laptop at the same time, so as not to be one second away from the EBT forum?
Wouldn't doing this kind of stuff count as a serious addiction?
)
Oh, and to answer the question:
I am writing on the Eurobilltracker forum about what I am doing at the moment.
(The funny thing is, nobody will ever read this text, because this is pretty much an input-only thread)
Or are you playing PSP games with one hand and writing on this forum with the other?
Are you walking around the flat, watering the plants and carrying a laptop at the same time, so as not to be one second away from the EBT forum?
Wouldn't doing this kind of stuff count as a serious addiction?
Oh, and to answer the question:
I am writing on the Eurobilltracker forum about what I am doing at the moment.
(The funny thing is, nobody will ever read this text, because this is pretty much an input-only thread)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
I strognly agree.Dakkus wrote:People, you are all lying.
Or are you playing PSP games with one hand and writing on this forum with the other?
Are you walking around the flat, watering the plants and carrying a laptop at the same time, so as not to be one second away from the EBT forum?
Indeed!Dakkus wrote:Wouldn't doing this kind of stuff count as a serious addiction?)
I trust you.Dakkus wrote:Oh, and to answer the question:
I am writing on the Eurobilltracker forum about what I am doing at the moment.
Once again: I agree. That's why I stopped writing on this thread. Just too глупый for me.Dakkus wrote:(The funny thing is, nobody will ever read this text, because this is pretty much an input-only thread)
Oh! and by the way: (I almost forgot it) what I am doing right now is writing on my computer while being astonished by the human безумие
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
I'm currently being very sad for this form not having a [Like] button 
(BTW, shouldn't it rather be something like "bezumnost" or something like that? Ending a word with adjective ending -ie/-iya/-iy requires a noun to follow it. If you want to make an adjective without mentioning the subject, you use the ending -o. But because you were now going for a noun, -ost (or however it's spelled correctly) is the way to go ...i think)
(BTW, shouldn't it rather be something like "bezumnost" or something like that? Ending a word with adjective ending -ie/-iya/-iy requires a noun to follow it. If you want to make an adjective without mentioning the subject, you use the ending -o. But because you were now going for a noun, -ost (or however it's spelled correctly) is the way to go ...i think)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
well... I am not very fond on Russian actually 
BTW: I am just having fun right now
BTW: I am just having fun right now
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- coach vahid
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6598
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
- Location: West Midlands
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
watching NCIS 8X21 and drinking vittel.
-
Pobre
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 pm
- Location: Alentejo, Portugal
Re: What are you doing now?
Thinking about what I am having for dinner and realising I shall have to make it in order to eat it.
Right now I am writing off to go to the kitchen.
Right now I am writing off to go to the kitchen.
- Eureka.72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5765
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: Vale de Cambra PORTUGAL
Re: What are you doing now?
I'm eating my lunch and it's very good... 
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381.
MY HITS 381
; 342
; 3
; 3
; 6
; 5
; 6
; 2
; 9
; 2
; 3 
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
MY HITS 381
Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada. (JC)
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
deleting spam messages.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- coach vahid
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6598
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:51 pm
- Location: West Midlands
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
watching dexter
- roberdy
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1329
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
- Location: Nürnberger Land, Germany
- Contact:
Re: What are you doing now?
posting to the OT-forum 
Re: What are you doing now?
A very late comment, but anyway: безумие is a neuter noun, not an adjective. Безумн|ый, -ая, -ое, -ые is the corresponding adjective. And there doesn't seem to exist безумность, but безумство instead, which is an old form of безумие. (There are a lot of neuters ending -(н)ие, like внимание, оборудование, желание, приложение, авансирование,...)Dakkus wrote:(BTW, shouldn't it rather be something like "bezumnost" or something like that? Ending a word with adjective ending -ie/-iya/-iy requires a noun to follow it. If you want to make an adjective without mentioning the subject, you use the ending -o. But because you were now going for a noun, -ost (or however it's spelled correctly) is the way to go ...i think)
On-topic: learning more Russian from dictionary