Who has more posts on this forum than notes entered on EBT?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply

More posts or more notes??

YES, I have more posts than notes
6
16%
NO, I have more notes than posts
31
84%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
Wouter1
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Oegstgeest, NL
Contact:

Who has more posts on this forum than notes entered on EBT?

Post by Wouter1 »

I have 400+ notes and 100- posts. I had to vote NO.
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

I voted for no, but I've used EBT since June and started browsing this Forum in september, and I have 15o notes and 20 posts, so at this rate I'll soon have more posts than notes
hebben-en-houden
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by hebben-en-houden »

I have posted on this forum only 7 times and I have 200+ bills registred :lol:
I am happy with the results of this poll, it means that most EBTrackers are doing the most importent :wink: :wink: and that is of course registration!!! :D

Let those bills get rolling and spend them, after spending, one can post messages on the forum :roll:
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

In the beginning, when I just joined for a week (end of may) I had about 100 notes registered, and about 200 posts on this forum :)
I was very active back then...

During the holidays I didn't post much anymore, but I still registered notes.

Now I have about 1250 notes and about 375 posts :)
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

I have only approximately 50 notes registered :oops: :oops: :oops: but 220 postings :twisted:
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

The first 10 days I had more posts than notes. Now I have 365 notes and about 150 posts ...
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

I voted "no" with 168 notes / 137 posts.
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

I voted yes with 178 notes and 234 posts (including this one).
I don't get a lot of notes :( and when i do I forget to register them :oops: :oops:
I hope to have about 250 notes by the end of the year and I expact about 400 posts
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

360 posts and 10525 notes at the moment :P
DoubleYou

Post by DoubleYou »

I vote yes: on EBT I haven't got a lot of notes. I got on my own site but that doesn't count.
The Hitman
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 9:10 pm
Location: Leeuwarden, NL

Post by The Hitman »

3 posts and 0 notes
User avatar
Boudie
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:28 pm
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Post by Boudie »

150 notes/ 30 posts

:arrow:

no
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”